My Dream Car
By Blue Skies on
1990 Cadillac Allante 2dr Convertible
I remember seeing an Allante several year's ago, "What was that?" it made my head turn. 7 years later I could afford to buy my dream car at a Kia dealer with brand new cars selling for $8K. Who would buy a 10 year old car for $16K? Ha! No one knew a diamond in the rough! All the bells and whistles in a convertible disquised under the hard top! With a 3 year warranty it's been worth every penny on a sunny Seattle day (yes, rain too!) I've now extended the warranty for another two more years! How many cars out there can have such luxury/affordability as a teenager of 13? I'm contemplating selling it, but every time I look around nothing can compare!
Favorite Features
Hard top (great for winter rains), Bose stereo, V8 with excellent gas mileage (total oxymoron!) Outside temperature, HUGE trunk! It's a beatiful ROADSTER! Designed by Pinnafarina!
Suggested Improvements
Must bend over to fill gas tank (super unleaded), no cup holder...for Seattlite coffee drinker? After market cup holder $100! $32 for an ignition key? (chip) Ouch! Cha-ching! Get warranty!