2000 Buick Regal Consumer Review: Love it!!

2000 Buick Regal - Consumer Review

LSE Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love it!!
By Debi2sly4u on

2000 Buick Regal LSE 4dr Sedan

In May of 2003, I got word that I had to retire my 1986 Park Ave. and I was devastated. It wasn't the 3600 engine that was to blame, it was frame rot that couldn't be avoided living in Chicago with our salt and harsh conditions. Bottom line... I couldn't be happier with this Regal. Our family has had Buicks for as long as I can remember and we have never met a Buick that we didn't love (never kept one less than 12 years with repairs that we consider normal wear and tear). I bought this Regal used (3000 miles left on the original warranty) because I just fell in love with it, rather than taking a new 2003 LS for the same price.

Dual climate controls, power seat, power sunroof, cd/cassette stereo system, quiet interior, mileage (25/35) and sporty design. It always looks clean (even when it isn't ha ha). I also like the radio controls on the steering wheel. The touring suspension makes it fun to drive.

Had a bit of trouble replacing one of the lightbulbs... but I chalk that up to being used to the "ancient" ways of the "80's" having had a 1985 LeSabre and a 1986 Park Ave. My passengers might enjoy a power seat, too.. but who cares what they want.. I'm driving (ha ha).

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review