It Really Moves
By needanewcar4 on
2008 Acura TSX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)
After tons of research, and lots of test drives, I chose the TSX because it met my criteria at a reasonable price. Car had to be fun to drive, peppy off the line, comfortable, have lots of gadgets (except navi), reasonable gas mileage, and be reliable. (Previous car was MB C220, which I loved, so it was hard to chose next car. Felt new C class too austere/unrefined on inside for the price.) I've driven 2,000+ miles since November purchase and have found this to be a great car. It has plenty of power for surface and freeway driving, decent gas mileage (23 mpg), great handling, and super nice interior. No problems at all. This car loves the freeway... best ride and handling at high speed.
Favorite Features
Peppy off the line and when merging or passing on freeway. Great handling, smooth shifting, all the creature comforts from heated power adjusting leather seats to bluetooth. Lots of cubbies for stuff. Doesn't turn heads, but I figure I drive a car from the inside out..great little car!
Suggested Improvements
Exterior styling a bit dull, turning radius makes parking a pain, a little stiff riding due to tight suspension and 17" wheels. Otherwise a great little 4 door with lots of get up and go.