Used 2013 Volvo S60 Consumer Reviews

Used S60 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Nice car

mtasquared, 12/11/2012
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Just bought this car one week ago, in Platinum trim. Safety features are remarkable. Power is smooth and makes driving fun. Rear headroom is a little low, one of the few minuses. I wanted to get away from all the little compromises of econoboxes with this purchase. Mission accomplished.

2013 Used S60 AWD Platinum and love it

Sheila Norman, 12/31/2015
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Bought used with high milage. All services were documented on Carfax so I felt that it was previously cared for. Honestly it is like it was a new car and I was lucky to have found a Platinum with all the bells and whistles. The drive is great, smooth handling. The audio is phenomenal. I didn't have warranty left on the car so I missed getting the dealer issues. I've driven it for almost two months and look forward to driving it everyday.

Like it better than Audi

mklay, 03/22/2013
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Since 1996 I’ve owned various new A4’s, an A6 and A3 (I’ve always preferred Audi’s over BMW’s and Mercedes and never considered VOLVO). In short, after test driving a 2013 S60 T5, “it was a no brainer” I went ahead and leased it on the spot (it was that easy).

I love my ride

Nollie, 03/07/2016
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

I love my car. One complaint doesn't do well with water pockets. The vehicle seems to light to drive in the rain

4.88 out of 5 stars

Performance plus fuel efficiency

jschuld, 09/29/2012
T5 4dr Sedan (2.5L 5cyl Turbo 6A)

Having owned a 2005 TSX, 2006 TL, 2011 Maxima, I was looking for something a little different. I really liked the looks and performance of the Maxima, but driving 45,000 miles a year was taking it's toll on the wallet with premium gasoline and 25 mpg. I like decent performance in a car and that is one reason I passed on Volvo each time I took a test ride in the past. When I noticed the new S60, it really caught my attention. Having driven my S69 6000 miles now, I can say it's the favorite car I have owned. The ride is a lot like the TL, there is a great feeling for the road and it handles turns exceptionally well. It also runs fine on 87 octane fuel.

12345...7