Used 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used EuroVan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Best first car

taizo, 11/04/2011
MV 3dr Minivan

My dad bought our Eurovan back in 1997, when I was just a yungun (more than I am now), and ever since then our family has had great experience after great experience in this van. This is the car I learned to drive on, and I have to say after putting several thousand miles on it, I love it. Yes, I have driven other standard shift cars (some very sporty ones at that), and after nearly 200K the gearbox is still great. Until it was about 12 years old, it had absolutely no mechanical issues. Sure, parts and repairs can be expensive as heck, but that doesn't take away from how amazing this van is. Just the other day I drove it over the 193,000 mile mark, and I can't wait to get it to 200,000

Awesome Rig

thomage, 11/30/2012
GL 3dr Minivan

Bought the Eurovan with a wheelchair lift to haul my mom & dad around. Drove it 2200 miles with them. No big problems: New tires, changed oil, change brake fluid and had to fix ECU (vacuum tube had gone out) Fun to drive, great road view, lot of room for things. Cheap interior parts, electrical parts cheap too

1993 VW Weekender

Mdao1, 09/12/2002
MV 3dr Minivan

I bought my VW Weekender for only one main reason "Camping" I known the van a little under power but i don't mind. I own this van almost 9 years and I still like it .

The Van I Love and Hate

Kate, 02/26/2006
MV 3dr Minivan

I bought my 1993 Volkswagen EuroVan for the interior space, which is phenominal! You can fit anything you need to into it from building materials to furniture to people. BUT it has been a pit that I have sunk a lot of money into repairing over and over. I've been towed so often the local towtruck driver knows it's me as soon as he gets the call! I love my van - I an just so disappointed that it hasn't been reliable. It is now worth more in parts than as a whole. I can't sell it because I love it, but can't drive it because it won't stay running.

Utility and Fun

JHR, 08/10/2003
CL 3dr Minivan

Great vehicle for hauling people. Lot's of headroom and great windows. More space than any other van. 5-speed standard transmission is great for loads and mountains and cities. Middle seat is in and out easily for variety of purposes. Over 23 MPG on trips. Great in mountain snow. Rear AC unit recommended for summer trips. Very reliable.