Used 2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 173 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Love it
By Stella

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota's are long lasting vehicles. We have owned 6 and plan for our next car to be a Toyota. The only reason we upgrade our vehicles is because my hubby gets nervous when the mileage is high on a vehicle. We are at 180,000 and it is a 2006. She is still a good ride.

2006 Sienna
By Haircut

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is good for being 12 years old. It has some scrapes on it but that is normal for the van. I should have paid 600. 00 dollars less even thou I bought it for 7600.00 dollars plus taxes. I knew that I would need to put 1000.00 into it and I was right. It has a AC leak in evaporator about a 1300.00 dollar job. Other than that a great van. I have 2 of them.

Good dealership support
By RODNEY VAILOCES

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the car 2006 and paid it off after a year. Though we already paid off the car dealership replaced the dashboard recall for free of charge.

since 3-09 till present 2=17 toyota sienna le
By A MacDonald

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

almost 8 years and it was already 3 yrs old with 40k, now has 130k. I want to rave about it( we have taken it down to central Mexico, MN(2x) MI, Niagara falls, NY (2x) from Texas), but it has started to give me more repairs. at 100k had timing belt water pump etc redone. 17 months ago one of the cylinders stopped, fixed and shortly after check engine light. last summer fixed that for 500. 2 months ago starting to shake over 40mph. rack and pinion, water pump (if heater and ac don't blow correctly may be water pump), timing belt (if replacing water pump best to do timing belt at same time) and thermometer as starting to over heat. still some shake over 40mph. (Firestone has a lifetime alignment which is a great value if you hold onto your vehicles.) As getting older (11 yrs old now) the time, money, and aggravation of repairs increase. will hold onto this for several more years (maybe 6) but will not drive it on long trips any more. I have wanted to have a vehicle that I hold onto for many years, and this is it. 2 american vehicles I bought new started to give me so much trouble after 5 years that I got rid of them ( a town and country and a vibe). I think all of my vehicles will be toyotas going forward.

Disappointment after 10 years of being together
By Kay

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 8-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

After my right power sliding door quit working properly last week I researched/googled problem and found that it is a "MORE" than common problem - my vehicle is 10 years old with less than 76K miles with only one major ticket item (Thank the Lord) during that time period that I paid OUP and maybe should have gotten a second opinion before okaying repair but my bad - now I am faced with this high ticket cost with no help from dealership or Toyota probably - being a widow on fixed income this is certainly a major decision on my part - What to do??? Seems with all the complaints I have read/seen on google Toyota should step up and help with repair for this problem maybe even a extended warranty?