Used 2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 176 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

370 k miles and going strong
By Harris

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The engine is a workhorse, 370, 530 miles, does not use any oil (switched to synthetic at 100.000). Other than a appropriate time timing belt changes, I replaced 1 thermostat and 1 alternator, brakes & rotors - that's it. I did a complete trans flush and replaced with Amsoil. Also added a second in line trans filter (inexpensive from O' Reilly). Zero transmission problems. Have had some issues with the clips that hold the front and rear bumpers in place, minor, and has no effect on my love for this Sienna. Most Sienna owners don't know this, the door posts behind the drivers and passengers door have an incredible strong steel bar. How do I know this? Saved the lives of my cousin and her daughter when T boned by a dump truck. I suggest up grading front rotors and adding ceramic disk brakes - you won't believe the stopping power

Van for family on the go!
By Steve Dad

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This van was a big part of my family growing up! It provided safety, comfort, security and reliability. It hauled my family thru grade school, middle school, high school then on to college. I think it could drive its self to the beach. It has tremendous room for passengers and cargo. Toyota reliability is all they say it is. The comfort when traveling on trips is outstanding and the fuel economy is still above 20 MPG on the road. It is an older model so it doesn't have the latest technology.

Looking for a Great Dane friendly vehicle?
By Jeanine

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vehicle-- Nope-- I'm not a soccer Mom-- I'm a Great Dane Mom-- He wouldn't fit in my Chevy Blazer-- He can enter and exit with ease--My human travelers love it just as much-- The heated seats in Wisconsin winters is a BONUS! I am currently looking for a newer version--

Love it
By Stella

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota's are long lasting vehicles. We have owned 6 and plan for our next car to be a Toyota. The only reason we upgrade our vehicles is because my hubby gets nervous when the mileage is high on a vehicle. We are at 180,000 and it is a 2006. She is still a good ride.

2006 Sienna
By Haircut

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is good for being 12 years old. It has some scrapes on it but that is normal for the van. I should have paid 600. 00 dollars less even thou I bought it for 7600.00 dollars plus taxes. I knew that I would need to put 1000.00 into it and I was right. It has a AC leak in evaporator about a 1300.00 dollar job. Other than that a great van. I have 2 of them.