Used 2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews - 175 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sienna model:

Van for family on the go!
By Steve Dad

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

This van was a big part of my family growing up! It provided safety, comfort, security and reliability. It hauled my family thru grade school, middle school, high school then on to college. I think it could drive its self to the beach. It has tremendous room for passengers and cargo. Toyota reliability is all they say it is. The comfort when traveling on trips is outstanding and the fuel economy is still above 20 MPG on the road. It is an older model so it doesn't have the latest technology.

Looking for a Great Dane friendly vehicle?
By Jeanine

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this vehicle-- Nope-- I'm not a soccer Mom-- I'm a Great Dane Mom-- He wouldn't fit in my Chevy Blazer-- He can enter and exit with ease--My human travelers love it just as much-- The heated seats in Wisconsin winters is a BONUS! I am currently looking for a newer version--

Love it
By Stella

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan AWD (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Toyota's are long lasting vehicles. We have owned 6 and plan for our next car to be a Toyota. The only reason we upgrade our vehicles is because my hubby gets nervous when the mileage is high on a vehicle. We are at 180,000 and it is a 2006. She is still a good ride.

2006 Sienna
By Haircut

2006 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The vehicle is good for being 12 years old. It has some scrapes on it but that is normal for the van. I should have paid 600. 00 dollars less even thou I bought it for 7600.00 dollars plus taxes. I knew that I would need to put 1000.00 into it and I was right. It has a AC leak in evaporator about a 1300.00 dollar job. Other than that a great van. I have 2 of them.

Good dealership support
By RODNEY VAILOCES

2006 Toyota Sienna LE 7-Passenger 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

We bought the car 2006 and paid it off after a year. Though we already paid off the car dealership replaced the dashboard recall for free of charge.