Used 1990 Toyota Celica Consumer Reviews

Used Celica for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Potential

aam, 09/20/2002
All-Trac 2dr Hatchback AWD

I bought this car a couple of years ago thinking "cool, a turbo charged all- wheel drive celica", not realizing that only 400 were imported into the U.S. in 1990. This car has been the most solid and well built car i've driven to date (i've owned a porsche and have driven other "nice" cars as well). No major problems have occured, and the engine has 130k miles on it.

219,000 and still going!!

K. Chittum, 02/04/2009
GT-S 2dr Hatchback

Bought my Celica GTS 5 spd brand new. Going on my 19th year. This vehicle I think will run forever. Oil changes every 3,000 miles. The paint has just started to fade but no rust at all. No problems with mechanics, replaced usual things ie: alternator, battery, timing belt, power steering hose etc. Believe it or not this car still has the original clutch!! Love it and would buy another one.

Great little car

Cavan.B, 11/12/2004
GT 2dr Hatchback

A fun car that is extremely reliable. Only had to replace power steering hose (a common problem, apparently). It is fun to drive, but not a burner. Very manuverable and quick; fits in tight places. The overall design is ahead of its time, especially the interior with the climate controls on the instrument hood. The space is tight but comfortable, and the hatch has a lot of room.

Fantastic

GMA, 05/25/2019
GT-S 2dr Hatchback

I ordered my Celica in 89 and had it delivered in Pril, 1990. Drive it daily. Has over 300,000 miles and still going strong. Body is excellent original condition. I love it! It's fun to drive and it still gets looks and waves. I'm a 73 year young grandma!

Awesome little car!

Hotrod, 10/05/2002
GT 2dr Hatchback

Even before I was old enough to drive I had decided I wanted this car. It's an automatic, but I've driven the same car in a 5-speed and there is no lack in power with the auto. The acceleration is awesome and it handles like a dream. I've never had a problem with it, only maintenance.

12345...7