Used 2013 Toyota Avalon Consumer Reviews

Used Avalon for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

Disappointment

jamjchir, 05/20/2013

I am on my fifth and possibly last Toyota. The changes they have made have all been a huge disappointment. Toyota changed the navigation and it is a huge step backwards. We have only had the car for three weeks and are looking to sell it already. It is a beautiful car but not worth the price. Car has too much technology and makes it complicated to use.

Just OK not luxurious like a Lexus

Van, 04/21/2016
XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

If you're looking to go with the so called higher end Toyota in hopes of saving money over a comparable ES 300 or 350, don't do it. It won't work because the Avalon isn't as luxurious.

F-150 and Tundra ride much better

nomotoy, 11/04/2013
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My chiropractor suggests a different car. At 8K miles the rattles were popping up all over. This continues and dealer says it is normal. Empty car seat, controls, my flesh and my clothes shake and vibrate (sometimes violently) if the road isn't perfectly smooth. The "fuel mgmt system" allows one to drive less than 350 mi before refueling even tho there is still >100 miles fuel on board. e.g. all four displays reporting the need for fuel must be ignored and I have to go by the odometer. Dealer & Toyota say that can't be changed. "Dist to empty" = 0 really means >100 miles to empty. Brake Assist feature is truly dangerous in heavy traffic. I happen to be strong enough to press my own brakes but Toyota knows better than I!

Cook ride

Ms Classy, 05/09/2017

Works for me

Very pleased from a car guy

jtallequipment, 12/26/2012

I have 1000 miles on my 2013 Avalon. I am very impressed with the car. I am a bit of a car nut. I own 5 cars, a 1970 Trans Am, a 1976 Bronco, both consistent show winners, a Corvette convertible, and a Z71 Tahoe. I purchased the Avalon on November 30. I traded in a 2009 Cadillac CTS that was loaded with every option, 3.6 DI engine and all wheel drive. I do not regret my decision at all. This car is fantastic. In comparison to the CTS the car is quiter, smoother, handles better and I think its faster. It is much roomier and the fit and finish are first rate. I first test drove the 2013 ES and I find that the Avalon is less soft, more of a drivers car and the quality seemed the same.

ES400 for Toyota Price

John S, 04/03/2017
Limited 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Great car for the price!

fast and funny

willard mack, 04/13/2017
XLE Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this is a very fast car, However if you like to move when you are on the hwy this is the car for you.

Great Traveler

John, 06/07/2017
XLE Touring 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Enjoyed this Avalon for four years. Needing to add a few accommodations due to my age so moving to a SUV type vehicle. Low mileage and looks hardly used - a great buy.

Nice sporty yet luxury ride

Jane D, 10/03/2017
XLE Premium 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Handles close to the road, hugs curves. Leather interior , nav, sunroof, and other perks makes it safe and fun.

1...234567