Skip to main content

Used 9-7X for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Awesome Vehicle

CMD, 05/18/2010
2005 Saab 9-7X Linear AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought after my TrailBlazer was totaled in an accident, it held up so well I knew I wanted another vehicle on this platform. The 9-7X may look a lot like the TrailBlazer but it drives completely different. The handling is absolutely fabulous for a truck based SUV. The 4.2 L inline six is an excellent engine, I looked at the V8 but I feel that the six is just as good. Fuel economy may be bad for a car but it is an SUV so I find my averages of 17.3 city and 22.8 highway (about 72-74 mph) to be acceptable.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Pretty Good so Far

Toyota Family, 12/14/2006
2005 Saab 9-7X Linear AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The 9-7 has been great so far, the car is more comfortable than the living room and stereo/ air/ features are great. Friends compliment it a lot, and I never see them on the road, although they do look like a lot of cheaper GM cars. Only complaints are wind noise (not sure if it's side mirrors draft or sealing) and gas mileage (15 mpg avg over 15k miles). I don't commute so not such a big deal. Overall, I am very happy to be in the car.

4.13 out of 5 stars

FUN TO DRIVE

Trish, 12/20/2006
2005 Saab 9-7X Arc AWD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I love my Saab SUV Arc . It's safe, fun to drive and FAST! The V8 engine and horsepower are faster then most sport sedans which leaves the other drivers on the road with a surprised look on their faces. The only improvement I can see is the cup holders need to be improved. They are weak and they wobble. Also a navigation system would be nice! I plan on purchasing another in 2008.

4.63 out of 5 stars

The Princess Mobile

James, 11/06/2006
2005 Saab 9-7X Linear AWD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

My Princess is my wife. The Saab 97X is her chariot. We were looking for a road worthy and safe vehicle with some class. Also, made in America was a key issue. With a GM drive train and frame we knew it was a solid investment. The standard features would have cost $7-9,000 more on comparable vehicles. Its a dream to drive... when she lets me.

3.75 out of 5 stars

People still turn their heads...

RP, 03/13/2006
2005 Saab 9-7X Arc AWD 4dr SUV (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I am enjoying my 9-7x even though the prices at the pump make me question my decision sometimes. People are constantly looking to see what I am driving and honestly I like that. The styling is unique and the V8 is fun too. I haven't had any problems to date and the SUV has been a pleasure to drive. I only wish that the 2005 model had the fuel economy of the newer V8s with displacement on demand (or whatever GM calls it).

12345...6