Used 2016 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews - 83 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Ram 1500 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 1500 model:

So I was reading an article about trucks
By Art

2016 Ram 1500 Big Horn Fleet 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

And they didn't even consider the ram, strictly ford vs chevy... Written as though they were the only two worth considering... My thoughts; I would rather eat worms than drive the ford and rather push my ram than drive the chevy! My truck is a fleet model `500 big horn with the 5.7 and 8sp at. I find that it drives like a luxury car, pulls my 7000 lb travel trailer up and down hills with ease and gets great fuel mileage for such a large vehicle. Fit and finish is excellent and ir was a great value compared to the other two of the big three. Would be 5 stars across the board except for two minor recalls; pcm software flash and tailgate power latch assy. Everyone is brand loyal but empirically this is the best truck I have owned.

2016 Ram Limited OUTSTANDING BEST I HAVE OWNED
By MOOSE

2016 Ram 1500 Limited 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.6 ft SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

It is a great truck. Just traded for another

Nice ride
By Roger

2016 Ram 1500 Sport 4dr Quad Cab 4WD SB (5.7L 8cyl 8A)

Its comfortable roomy but lacks power and transmission i wonder if it has issues with 36k on it . I have to get it checked

Stylish and comfortable
By tomgarrow@msn.com

2016 Ram 1500 Express 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

So I have almost 1500 miles on my 2018 Ram V6 quad cab two wheel drive. So far I love the comfort and the convenience features and the price was hard to beat with the rebates. The fuel economy has been really good as long as you take it easy on the gas. The V6 seems to have plenty of power and you don't even feel it shifting. Getting in and out is pretty easy and the ride-and-drive is very comfortable. It rides like a car and it's very quiet inside. You will want to get running boards to make it easier to get in and out. Hopefully it will hold up in the long run, but so far it seems to be good.

Ram16
By Tony

2016 Ram 1500 Tradesman 2dr Regular Cab LB (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Need to spend a little more, and by the four door truck. More resale value.