Used 2003 Pontiac Grand Am Consumer Reviews

$4,500

Used Grand Am for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Poor Quality

Phil, 05/07/2008

I've had this 2003 grand am for 1 1/2 years now and have had nothing but problems with it. The turn signal/4-way clicks more than occasionally. Especially when it is cold outside. I've had to replace both front hubs, a cv joint, the fuel pump, an ignition control module, and on 3 separate occasions, have had 3 rocker arms come loose on the rear head (by loose I mean they were lying on top of the head when I opened the valve cover). I've replaced the brakes and rotors twice since I bought the car and have to do them again soon due to warped rotors. I do not intend to buy another grand am. Ever. And I do not recommend anyone else buying one. Unless they like to work on vehicles a lot.

Good Car

Good Car, 05/21/2008

Bought this car with 96,000 Km. Car is reliable and handles great, looks great also. The only main problem I've had with this car is the front end but with our roads its to be expected. They only have to develop a better wheel bearing. Replaced 6 times in 1 and a half years and the wheel bearings are not cheap.

Pontiac Grand Am Peformance

Kayley Smith, 08/09/2017
GT 4dr Sedan (3.4L 6cyl 4A)

I've had this car for 2 years now . The performance of the car depends on how well you take care of it . My particular cars recent owner took little to no care of the car for about a 6 month time period and now that I've got it, it runs okay. It's not my car of choice and the resell price is about $800-$1000.