Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

MPV 2004

Mims, 09/08/2006

Horrible performance with this vehicle. Has been in for service 7 times within 2 years. 4 times requiring tow. Very dissatisfied with vehicle.

too small for this 6 ft. man

jim, 01/19/2007

The ride of the MPV is wonderful. Very car-like. Unfortunately, if someone with legs is sitting behind the driver (if it's me), there's not enough room for both of us. The lack of room is my biggest gripe. We also have no Mazda dealer in our town of 46,000, so we have to drive it 45 minutes away every time the check engine light comes on, which is a lot. Then I have to drive it back down for the repair. It's a hassle. And for such a short van, the gas mileage is terrible, between 19-21 mpg. On the positive side, if nobody is sitting behind me and I'm not worried about mileage, it's a very nice car to drive.

Happy Owner

R Travis, 08/30/2007

The vehicle has been a pleasure to own and drive. Its smaller size has proven to be a great asset, both in driving and garaging it. It is very comfortable, fun to drive and the gas mileage is surprisingly good. Its insurance ratings are good too, so the insurance premiums are moderate. It is a well liked and welcome member of our family.

No problems so far

JMS, 06/18/2007

The MPV is a great van overall. Handles well and looks sporty. We get about 17-19 mpg in the city with the AC on. We added fog lights and rear view mirror that dims automatically at night. The mirror has a compass which is very helpful.

Mazda fun

engtech, 11/07/2007

I bought the MPV bucause it was the best value of all others in the class. Love the extras. Good ride and power. I have had a Mazda for 12 years and have had good luck with them all the way. It is nice to see a Japanese car without the high price.