Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Doesn't Feel Like a Minivan

elaine mct, 11/06/2004

Overall, this car was a perfect choice for me. I like that it is smaller than most other minivans. I have three kids and they have enough room to keep them apart. :) I love the way it drives. I find myself going faster than I should be, because it has quite a bit of engine power. On the downside, I have been surprised by the quality of some of the materials they have used. I have had one handle break on the back of the passenger seat. Other than that, I love this minivan.

Easiest choice I ever made

blackMPV, 12/13/2004

Nice van to replace our '04 trailblazer (nightmare car!). Great handling, peppy drivetrain, compact package, quality looking and feeling interior bits. Reliability has been great despite warnings to contrary-drove rental MPV for 3500 miles with no probs and liked it well enough to buy an 04 which now has 2000 mi on it. Stable, surefooted handling and silky smooth tranny make for a fun drive (in a minivan?!) Kids like roll down windows in side doors. People complain about shift lever in way of radio-no problems if you use controls on steering wheel (actually, no real problem anyway). We enjoy this van as much as our first Honda Ody but without the transmission problems of the Ody.

Good buy

AverageTim, 12/15/2004

We have only had this MPV for 7 months but we love it. It was a great value with rebates at the time. It is right sized, has good performance, comfortable ride, and looks good. The transmission is the weak point as it does not shift smoothly. The 200 hp engine is good for its size and weight.

Mazda MPV- Best Minivan- Period

jcarlson24, 12/28/2004

Minivan for the sport family. We have 3 children who love the multiple positions of the rear seats, with 2 performance oriented adults driving. I recently hanged with a mustang and camaro at red light, how embarrassing for them!

Great Minivan

Dannyman, 12/30/2004

Great Minivan and Great Deal !. Fits in my small garage. Great ride and exterior. Fantastic interior. Smooth engine and transmission. Got mine with plus and 4 seasons packages for around 20K (incl. TTL). A generous trade-in allowance was an added plus. I might be a dad now, but I still got some "zoom- zoom" in me :-)