Used 2004 Mazda MPV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used MPV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Gear Shift

FosterBears3, 08/22/2004

We bought this van a month ago and we love it - the only thing that I see as a problem is that the gear shift is too big and the windshield wipers shift is on the same side. The gear shift should be smaller and the windshield wiper shift should be on the side where the lights are. Other than that it is a great van and would highly recommend it.

Great Minivan

glockman, 08/27/2004

I don't really know what to say yet have only had it for a few hours. Already put 100 miles on it. I've been looking for a minivan for a couple of months & was priced out of the Toyota Sienna LE also tested the Odessy & Freestar. Took a test drive in the MPV LX with the LX plus package & was hooked. Price of 19,500 after rebate I was sold.

I love this car!

Susan Berger, 09/06/2004

This is the first Mazda I've ever owned and I've been pleasantly surprised. It IS fun to drive..does have "zoom,zoom,zoom" especially when passing or getting on a hiway. Its my 4th Minivan.(can't live without one) and tho its smaller than previous car..Its just the right size for me..both for hauling work and traveling.In fact..the size is the reason I got it. Not too happy about the milage..but I got it as we were in the midst of the gas hike and I live in New York.

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!

Bonkey, 09/13/2004

This mini van is very comfortable, and roomy enough for 7 adults to sit comfortably. The cargo hold is very versatile, as it features a flip down rear seat which allows the rear cargo space to be completely flat for transporting large objects. With the rear seat flipped up, the rear cargo hold becomes a nice sized pocket able to hold gracery bags steady for the trip home. Plenty of room for luggage, too. We took a car trip with 2 adults, and three teenage children, and we all fit into the car comfortably, including two pieces of luggage each!

Lovein' it. Zoom-Zoom

marieann, 09/11/2004

I love my MPV. I will buy another one.