Used 2016 Mazda CX-3 Consumer Reviews

Used CX-3 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Cool little SUV

Nancy, 04/05/2018
Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Correctly rated as having amenities beyond its price point. Not sluggish, but has Zoom Zoom, and it does! Good gas mileage. Only one drawback, road noise.

AWD in a Small Package

Meg, 06/09/2018
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

It is one of the only crossover SUVs with AWD: I was holding out for a Prius with AWD, but is still hasn't come out. Mileage is just okay - averaging about 30mpg, and the stereo system is really lousy: weak radio reception and TERRIBLE synchronization with my iPod. But it holds the road beautifully, even in slippery conditions, and heats up quickly, which were my two greatest concerns. Also, back windows are still quite high even when lowered to their max - not comfortable for my dog. Will likely not keep the car once my lease is up. Did get a very good service package and won't have to pay for a single oil change for 3 years.

I love this car! (Notice I said car)

Ryan, 12/24/2018
Grand Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Yes the CX 3 is a car disguised as an SUV. I previously drove a 2013 Dodge Dart SXT and the list of ways the the CX 3 out performs the Dart is endless. Mazda is a Japanese company but you would never know by driving the CX 3. The CX 3 drives closer to an Audi A4 or BMW 3 Series than a Honda or Toyota but is priced closer to Honda or Toyota. Keep up the good work Mazda.

CX-fun!

J Clayton, 10/04/2019
Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I own a 2017 CX-3 Grand Touring. With the exception of an amazingly annoying center armrest that squeaks, the little CUV is amazing. Performance wise, it has more than ample pick up, and borders on too much power for such a small frame. The ride is good, nice and stiff. The interior is nothing less than artwork. The seats are comfortable, and I installed Google Play, as I wanted more than the OEM system could give. The car is small, and you do sacrifice back seat and boot space for the "impossible not to look at" curves. With research, I knew that going into it. I am a single, and carry few passengers. So, that's no concern for me. The back can more than adaquately accommodate one adult, or two small children (human or furry) comfortably. All in all, from my perspective, Mazda is still creating 'zoom-zoom'. I'm not sure what all these other folks have been driving.

Great little car

Daniel Bauman, 05/25/2016

Zoom zoom love it

ca ca, 11/07/2016

2016 Mazda CX3

George P, 12/15/2016
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

This was a nice vehicle with great gas mileage for an AWD vehicle. It also had lots of nice features for a vehicle in this price range. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a small AWD CUV to try this vehicle. My girlfriend ended up purchasing a CPO BMW X1 instead of this vehicle but she was impressed with the CX3.

I drive more than most

Rich G, 10/28/2017
Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I do around 35,000 a year and usually I fall out of love with my vehicle but not this time. I currently have 61,000 on my 2016 and the car is perfect in every way.

Bought it

kat, 08/13/2016
Grand Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Got it home, car broke down in 30 mins. Very disappointed. Overall, the ride was nice, i liked it. But having it break down that fast was a deal breaker.

I love driving this vehicle

Sas, 06/03/2018
Sport 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Handles nice