Skip to main content

Used B-Series Truck for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example
We have a limited number of reviews for the 2007 B-Series Truck, so we've included reviews for other years of the B-Series Truck since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
3.38 out of 5 stars

Having the right tools for the job

mazdamaniac, 03/03/2012
2005 Mazda B-Series Truck 2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I cant help but notice a lot of complaints over the mazda b2300 trucks. i have owned mine for 6 years now. i have never had parts fall off randomly in this time. i drove my truck off the lot with 10 miles on the odometer i have tried burying it in 3 ft of mud. i towed a ford f150 out of the mud that day(stock b2300 is a limited slip 2 wd vehicle)i have driven the oregon dunes, and river roads.only got stuck twice ever.I have put the truck in a drift coarse made of dirt/ gravel. drag raced it, pulled boats, trailers, wood hauls and more. if your truck is falling apart you might consider a rig more specialized to your driving needs but i cant imagine my P.U. failing in reasonable circumstance.

4.38 out of 5 stars

B4000 4x4

S Brown, 10/24/2008
2007 Mazda B-Series Truck B4000 SE 4dr Cab Plus 4 4WD SB (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

This truck is one of the last of the true "mini-trucks", designed to be reasonably priced, reliable and adequate for most everyday needs where practicality overrides so-called modern convenience features (heaven forbid if someone had to actually drive a truck and not be able to talk on their cell, drink a coffee, play with their GPS, etc.).

5 out of 5 stars

Your basic truck

Marshall Hill, 01/15/2005
2004 Mazda B-Series Truck 2dr Regular Cab B2300 Rwd SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The only options I purchased were automatic transmission and air. Everything else was standard right down to the rubber floor mats. This truck suits me perfectly. Reliable, good gas mileage and good looks for a work truck.

4.88 out of 5 stars

Mazda trucks

T. Weiss, 03/10/2005
2005 Mazda B-Series Truck 2dr Regular Cab B3000 Dual Sport Rwd SB (3.0L 6cyl 5M)

As an owner of a 2004 B3000 dual sport, this is my seventh Mazda truck that I have owned, all of them new except one, which I traded in for my dual sport. None of these truck have given me any problems at all. I like the feel, comfort, and performance that Mazda builds. I have owned a 1997 Chevy Z-71 and had problems with the transmission, so I went back to Mazda and will not own any other make truck. Mazda makes a very reliable vehicle, and with the look of the dual sport, it is very attractive. Mine is silver and love every moment I get behind the wheel.

4.88 out of 5 stars

2007 Mazda B2300

Harry McClane, 06/22/2007
2007 Mazda B-Series Truck B2300 2dr Regular Cab SB (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Love this truck, good looking, clean lines, good mileage. Really fun to drive. Last one had over 350000 miles and was still running great.

12345...10