Used 2016 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used NX 200t for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Pass this one up!!!

Unhappy In Maui, 08/09/2018
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I purchased my NX200T in 2016 new from the dealership on Maui. Fell in love with the look of it. Coming from BMW my expectations were high. They did a great job on lying when they sold the vehicle, because I fell for it. "Has a full warranty" they said. "Has great blue tooth and voice text reading" they said. Unfortunately, he navigation system, ability to read a text message when it comes in, had never worked from day 1. In 2016 I was told it wasn't reading the text messages because my phone was "older" (Samsung Note 4). On their web site it says it is compatible. After several months of going back and forth they said it would work when I upgraded my phone. Last year, got the Samsung Note 8, again on the web site says it is compatible. For the last 3 months I have been battling them about it. Now they say my phone is too new, still a compatibility issue. We tried several other different phones, the system will not work on any phone. They refuse to fix or replace the system. YES there is a full warranty. NO they will not fix it.... UMMM REALLY???? What good is a warranty if they wont fix. I highly recommend to NOT BUY!!!!!! SCAMMERS!!!!!! I guess in this day and age, what you pay for is not what you get :(

Very Happy!!

Frank Merritt, 09/08/2016
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Lovin' my Lexus

WBurr, 11/04/2016
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Just purchased vehicle and so far love it. Quiet ride and fun to drive. I'm really enjoying it.

vw tradein

djo, 01/12/2016

Great Little Car

Winton Woods, 02/05/2016
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I bought this car for my wife and put a red bow on it to surprise her. We've had lots of cars over the years but this is her favorite. It's our first Lexus and we have no disappointments. My only problem is that I think the seats are hard but I'm sure I will get used to it.