Used 2016 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used NX 200t for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Never could find the car I wanted :-(

Doc 4x5, 04/14/2016
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I thought it would be simple, a Lexus NX200t with ALL the new safety equipment recommended in the new Consumer Reports Magazine, with dark leather, and not black. Even after weeks of diligent searching by my local dealer, and by me on the internet from Seattle to Chicago to Palm Springs, such a car could not be located. Some dealers even had as many as thirty NX200t's on their lots, but... Almost ALL RX350's come with the safety equipment, but for some reason, in a car, one notch down, that costs $40,000 to almost $50,000, this is not available. Ironically I can have all the safety gear in almost any Subaru. Oh, well, I'm still waiting and looking. It may be 2017 before this car becomes available, or maybe next week?

Little to Love

Little to love, 05/07/2016
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I had my heart set on getting my RX. But when I got there, I learned that it got bigger, wider, and heavier. Why? It was not a perfect midsize car anymore. So I got the NX but was disappointed. I was fine test driving it around the corner, but not loving after the first full day driving and owning it. It needs to be taller and a little bigger! The analog clock is fine. Then I thought there was a digital clock at least on the navigation, but No!!! Also there was less safety options on the NX than the RX has to offer. I felt that I settle for a little too much for the NX. It's my first luxury car, but it might be my last Lexus.

Bought - Sent it Back

MicheleZ, 04/14/2017
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My husband and I bought the Lexus NX thinking that this would suit us better now that we were "empty nesters" and no longer needed the larger size of our previous Lexus RX, but still wanting the luxury and height of an SUV. After driving the car for a day we quickly realized that this SUV was far was luxurious! The front bucket seats curved in at the shoulders and the headrest was designed in such a way that it pushes the driver's head forward causing constant neck discomfort. There were a couple of other factors that caused us concern regarding this SUV (e.g. the touch pad for the multimedia screen and the limited side rear view when you are attempting to change lanes), but with time we could have probably learned to overcome these novelties. Thankfully the dealership took back the Lexus NX and we ended up with a 2017 BMW X3...which has given us the luxury, comfort, and size that we were looking for all along. I would like to say that I will one day go back to a Lexus since I was a happy driver of a Lexus RX for the past 8 years, but right now my heart is with BMW.

Meets expectations

Diana, 04/03/2016
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We recently purchased an NX200T relatively base model ( couple small options but nothing major ). Overall it is a good car and no complaints other than it would have been nice if a couple items standard on non luxury vehicles were included or offered without having to take a pricey package but for a low to mid 30's Lexus you can't expect too much and you can't get too hurt when trading it in. This vehicle was essentially a hold over vehicle for us while we await some new offerings in the small 7 seat cross over segment ( Toyota Highlander refresh and new Mazda CX9 to name two ). If there was one thing that would have given us some buyers remorse it would have been that this is not a good family hauler. The back doors are kind of tight for getting car seats in and out and our 2 years old's feet easily hit the back of the front seats but based on our currently family size it is acceptable. On the positive side of the NX we did test drive Rav4's and CX5's as other options but the they just seemed a little too slow as they are both 1 to 2 seconds behind when accelerating to 60 but the equipment and options standard or offered in vehicles thousands of dollars less was significant. A Rav4 with decent options and the Lexus engine in the low 30's would be the best of all worlds.

SUV for You

Blond, 07/15/2018
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Great car for the family!!