Used 2016 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

Used NX 200t for Sale
Select your model:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Great Crossover SUV

Addicus, 09/20/2016
F SPORT 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This is an awesome vehicle....Only one complaint which is the touch pad control for the entertainment system...very dangerous while driving

No buyers remorse here! More than meets the eye.

LA, 01/02/2016
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Excellent choice for the AARP crowd. Advanced structure safety design. Engineers used advanced construction processes. Attention to the little things and attention to detail is self evident like stop and Hold braking at stop lights... Designers tailored comfort for 50 Plus.... im amazed at the "Exceptional seat comfort" ! Advanced melded frame blocks noise transmission! Suspension provides deep muted kicks producing a remarkable ride! Superb fit and finish inside the cabin. Remarkable smooth "intelligent" modern transmission and an Engine that produces excellent numbers at low RPMs.. Its a ride you can drive great distance and still feel good at the end of the day! Hard to judge only by the numbers alone but rather "OF" the whole concept ! Very quiet so use the cruise control isolation makes it hard to feel just how fast your going. No buyers remorse here. Not a drivers car but rather "luxury" transportation. Arrive alive and in great shape! So for value comfort resale and reliability this "IS" a compact SUV to consider.

NX cruzin'

Kenneth McKain, 02/17/2016
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Absolutely love the styling of this car and the paint is fantastic... I got metal flake red. My car is brand new so I'm still getting used to it but I have only two minor complaints so far...there is no digital clock available and the front seat storage is not as good as in my old '09 RAV 4. The interior fit and finish is fantastic and I love the cream color leather seats trimmed in black... goes great with the car.

The ideal luxury crossover

Jay, 09/21/2020
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

My wife and I traded in our 3rd gen Forester for the 2016 NX a year ago and have no regrets at all. Compared to the Subaru, the Lexus feels as though actual consideration was put into the vehicle's construction. The NX has a quality interior with upholstery and panels that fit nicely and sound deadening like you wouldn't believe--extremely quiet cabin at highway speeds and super comfortable front seats. A year later we still talk about how nice it is from time to time. A few minor flaws, the cargo is pretty small for a crossover so there's a little tetris packing required for longer trips/more people... though we packed fine for two-person weekend camping trips and a backpacking trip with 4 people in the NX. Also, you're not winning any stop light races in this thing, but that's not what you buy a Lexus for... If that's what you're looking to do you should get a 911 Turbo S, a pair of Ray Ban Clubmasters, and some polo shirts.

EXtra Special NX 200t F-Sport AWD

A. Wilson, 08/23/2016
F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I've wanted an SUV for some time now and the Lexus NX 200t is just what I wanted! It's sporty look and luxury upgrades are icing on the cake. I've read many reviews that say they don't like that the seats because they aren't real leather. Prior to this I owned a Lexus ES 350 with leather seats and I don't even notice that the leather seats were any better than the NX's. In addition the light gray leather seats on the ES350 started to look worn and cracked over time. I've only had this vehicle for about five days so I'm still getting use to it but so far I love everything about it. I like setting up higher than a sedan but not so high like a Land Cruiser. I'm very happy with my choice. I knew I was going to buy another Lexus and thought I wanted the RX350 but compared to the NX it seemed too big and less agile. If my opinion changes I'll post but so far I'm in love!!!! Also, the technology is out of this world but be prepared to have to study the manuals and play with all the bells and whistles to figure out how to take advantage of all the extras.

12345...11