Used 2016 Lexus NX 200t Consumer Reviews

Used NX 200t for Sale
Select your model:
1...67891011

Pros
Cons

Impressively unimpressive!

Sandi, 07/07/2020
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

So, I got a Lexus, I like it... at first. I hated the hype. It's just a car! Well, I've discovered something with this car with it's mini quirks. I hate my cheap radion - Factory BS. The placement of the speakers in the Lift makes the license plate rumble when you play a song with beats or base... I HATE that. Found a solution to this issue. Put a buffer behind my plate.. The Infotainment screen is lack luster. It's does not work easily... you have to use the mouse pad at the arm rest.. I don't like it... I hate the analog clock<It's because I'm lazy and don't want to figure out what time it is. When you get a little older those little hash marks on the dial are not as easy to see. A small digital clock somewhere would have been awesome. That's part of the bad... My car is Autumn Shimmer... one of the sexiest colors on Lexus cars... Not many are available in my areas so it's nice, I've had no mechanical issues(I got the service contract!) Maintaining a Luxury car is expensive. Certified Pre-owned gave me more options with maintenance than I've ever had on a car before. I get great pick up and passing ability. It's not a whimp thanks to Sport mode! The gas mileage is wonderful. I love the heated searing wheel and seats as well as the cooling seats. So, in short, it's a great small SUV for small families or singles with pets or needing to haul things. I see myself getting another Lexus after this one has passed it's use value for me or when I want to update my car. I usually dont do it until I need to... This time, I will do it cause I want to! I dont feel like this car is going to break down, no weird noses(once I got the music thing figured out) I say, if you can get one! You will not be disappointed. It's small but mighty.

2016 Lexus NX F sport 500 mi review

Albert Kam, 05/11/2016
F SPORT 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

70 year old Grandma loves this car!

Kathleen, 08/12/2017
4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We traded our 2010 RX450H for this 2016 NX200t. I couldnʻt be happier! The size is perfect for us. Being 11" shorter in length makes our garage storage more accessable. I love the color (red) with the camel interior. Also, all the technology is easy to set up by following the manual. The ride is ʻcusheyʻ and I love how it hugs the road. Canʻt wait to take it on a road trip. We have taken several long trips since purchase and I am still in Love.

Luxury Sport Utility Vehicle is an understatement

CCDemenus, 01/25/2019
F SPORT 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Love everything about this SUV. I loved my Nissan Rogue however this is definitely a step up from the Rogue. This SUV has everything plus more!!!

Great luxury Crossover Utility Vehicle

Pineapple, 05/26/2019
4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

If you’re looking for a luxury CUV, the NX200t is an excellent vehicle to get. It's sporty look and luxury upgrades are fantastic along with all the safety features. My safety features include Parking assist, rear camera, and rear cross traffic alert. I bought this NX200t as an after-lease Lexus certified vehicle. The Lexus certification adds a 2 year bumper to bumper warranty for a total of 3 more years, and 2 more years of free service. The length (182”) is just right for my garage, giving me a few inches in front and back. Some of the newer homes just don’t allow for a mid or full size vehicle. I enjoy seeing the exterior silver lining paint, alloy wheels and the contrast with the cream color seats with black trim. The interior fit and finish is fantastic and I love the cream color leather seats trimmed in black... the colors add a luxurious style. The navigation screen with a mouse is simple and easy to use. Remember not to use or set the navigation while driving. The power seats have a good amount of settings and the driver seat memory is a plus, but my personal setting is not to have the seats move upon entry or exit of the vehicle, which is a dealer setting. I can understand some settings being limited to dealer settings, but the driver seat has nothing to do with safety. This vehicle handles exceptionally well, more like a sports car rather than a small SUV. The engine is very quiet, and the turbo has more than adequate power. For city driving I’m averaging 24 mpg, but curious to see if I get 28 mpg as advertised. Overall, I love this Lexus NX200t as it’s well built with high quality workmanship and materials.

1...67891011