Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
1...234567

Pros
Cons

the 470 rocks

Odiri Dafe, 04/21/2004

It's a great car to drive and ride in. SOOO comfortable, and powerful at the same time.

Lexus

Pvteye, 05/08/2004

Screen for Navigation System failed causing car to lose all electrical accessories (Heat Radio etc.) It was in the shop a week to repair.

The best

seasidedaddy, 05/08/2004

I have owned several SUV's. None can compare.

awesome suv

sampan, 05/24/2004

i don't know why that they said about lack of horsepower? was it because everything on this car is perfect? common!

PLEASANT TO DRIVE

MBG, 06/11/2004

THIS SUV IS VERY VERY QUIET AND MUCH LESS STRESSFULL THAN MY PREVIOUS BMW X5 I LOVE IT I HOPE TO ENJOY THAT EXTRA SIZE THE STERRING IS SUPERB

best

lx470, 06/26/2004

best car in texas

wonderful

jburke, 07/14/2004

this suv is awesome. by far the best vehicle ive ever owned. navigator and escalade do not even compair. i highly recommend

Excellent vehicle.

jcppsu, 08/02/2004

This vehicle is wonderful! I had a Previa van and found the gas mileage to be about the same. Yes it takes higher premium gas as my husband always points out but I am worth the few cents difference! It is so quiet inside you have to be careful of horns and ambulances..you may not hear them. Drawbacks-cd player is in a place that does not let you touch it unless stopped.(Safety minded!) It is sooo comfortable..! I have told my hubby if he never buys me another one, I'm keeping this one forever!

Lexus LX470

michaelbell, 08/11/2004

Great SUV. Can't wait to buy my next one.

Lexus LX 470

Lexus driver, 08/09/2004

I love my Lexus! My son drives a 2003 Range Rover and my family agrees that the Lexus is much more comfortable to ride. It is just an amazing SUV!

1...234567