Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Best luxury SUV in the World

sea3, 11/19/2003

This SUV is for riding in style. It is not for the family of 5 or more, but if you want to ride in style, this is the suv for you. All of the other suv's (navigator, escalade, range rover, etc) ride like a brick. This is pure luxury and if you can afford, don't miss out on it. This is the bentley of SUV's.

great suv

happydaz0, 11/29/2003

i have allways driven a m.b. suv..this lx470 is light years ahead...i enjoy this suv in rain and snow as it holds the road very well...my next sedan will be a lexus...NO MORE M.B...THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING

true lexus

jcy, 11/29/2003

This is a real luxuary SUV. I just traded in my 2003 LX470 for 2004 model (you may wonder why?, can't come out with good reason but I like it's new navigation system and rear view camera)

Lexus LX 470

A.L., 12/03/2003

Exceeded our expectations. Our 3rd Lexus we have owned.

Lexus Quality Again

Jerry053, 12/07/2003

I recently bought the Lexus LX 470 and WOW what a high quality, fun to drive, SUV. After driving all the competitor SUV'S in it's class. the Lexus stood out hands down. It is an extremely safe and well built SUV that holds its value over the years. It is absolutely loaded with standard equipment and very few options. The navigation system is redesigned for this year and works flawlessly. Extremely impressed with this vehicle and may just buy another one for my wife.

Nothing like it

Satan, 12/16/2003

A truly competent vehicle. Very agile compared to my 2000 Pathfinder despite the extra wt. Wouldn't mind some extra power. Impeccable reliability

Outstanding

Love my LX470, 12/30/2003

I have the 2004 LX470 and it is wonderful. The ride is so smooth I feel like I am driving in a car. It is by far the best of all SUVs on the market. Total luxury!

Lexus LX470

Ming-Chieh Lee, 01/23/2004

Excellent performance especially in the snow.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Bammhump, 02/25/2004

Great vechile. Drives beautifully. Will never buy any other brand SUV again. I will be a repeat customer for life and my family has tried them all We've owned jeeps, fords, gmcs, chevys, mercedes, bmws, vws, etc. Go lexus and never go back.

smooth ride

sadam quhshi, 04/18/2004

THE EXPERIENCE OF A LEXUS 470 2004 IS ABOUT LUXURY NOT POWER ,THERES NO BETTER RIDE THEN THE LEXUS 470

12345...7