Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

Terrific SUV

SMS, 01/11/2005

Wonderful build quality, excellent interior, and pillow-like ride. Could use more power, though. And it wanders more than it should on the highway.

Nothing but Lexus

Bromad, 10/11/2003

This automobile has been more than I ever imagined. It has met all of my expectations and beyond. To add to the top, every Lexus Service Department, I have ever encountered, has been top notch and had the most impeccable customer service all the way around. That is priceless. I will ONLY own a Lexus from now on.

SUV 2 enjoy

flysuv, 10/11/2003

Like the feel, comfort, low noise of the SUV. Build quality is excellent. Feels like driving a smooth sedan (our other Mercedes); just at a higher ground level. Love the Mark Levinson Sound. Cargo space.

lexus

JakeJacobs, 10/18/2003

Very Nice Vehicle I will definitely consider a Lexus again & recommend the vehicle to anyone that is in the market it handles & does everyghing well

Best SUV Ever!

johnnyjjjj, 10/27/2003

I've owned many SUV's. Not one can compare to the Lexus. The drive and technology are unsurpassed. The service and follow through from the dealership are unmatched. I'm definitely a converted Lexus owner.

love my lexus

steveR 22, 11/01/2003

this is my second lx470 my other was a 2002 model. Never had 1 day of trouble with it. On the 2004 model they took a great truck and made it even better. I love it. Im approaching my 1st 1000 miles and getting ready to bring in for the complimentary oil change. The only thing that would have made an even bigger improvement is if they would have come up with third row seating that fold into the floor like some other large suvs also I would have liked a better choice of colors.

What a SUV!!!!

Egidio, 11/05/2003

i switch to a lexus from mercedes. I can't believe how comfortable this SUV is. Being stuck in traffic is very tolerable when I driving my LX470. Can't wait for a newer model to arrive!!!!

Wonderful

Davis1 , 11/18/2003

This is simply hands down the nicest large suv on the planet. I also looked at the Escalade and the difference in night and day. The interior of the Cadillac is made from the cheapest plastic imaginable. The quality in the LX is top-notch. If you want the best, and believe me I've tried them ALL, the LX470 is as good as it gets.

Lexus experience

Texas Lexus, 11/18/2003

This is my 3rd LX470 and I drive 50000 miles annually. They are great and this one is even smoother and better. It does lack horsepower and the performance related thereto...

This is a great car

hlhma, 11/19/2003

Compared with any other SUV, this vehicle is definitely the best. The design is so impressive. It is fun to drive, easy to handle. It is classified as an SUV, but it feels way better than many smaller sedans. Acceleration is amazing. You barely can hear any noise inside this vehicle. I agree that this vehicle does not perfectly fit into the SUV category, but rather it is an LUV for "Luxury Utility Vehicle".

12345...7