Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

lexus '04

patty van decker, 09/04/2004

My LX470 is a pleasure to drive. It very much feels as if I am gliding over the road as opposed to riding on it. The controls are thoughtfully positioned, the navigation system is efficient and the interior; luxurious. One shortfall, which is akin to my previous Landcruiser, is the lack of leg space provided by the third row seating. However, this is not enough of a problem for me ot to purchase another 470 in a few years.

470 Lx

me2020, 09/10/2004

Great vehicle. Wonderful to drive city and esp highway.

Best Luxury SUV Ever Made

davywoodruff, 11/01/2004

By far the best SUV ever made, especially if you care about luxury. Compared to my previous Range Rover (and even Landcruiser), the LX470 is simply amazing in its ability to deliver quiet, luxurious, reliable performance. It is also beautiful and stylish, despite being around since 1998. Off-road capability (if you dare) is astounding and as good as any stock 4x4 out there. On-road performance is sumptuous, smooth, quiet, relaxed. Driving the LX470 just makes you feel like the world is a more peaceful place. Security in snow and off-road is first-rate.

What a SUV

Barry Williams, 07/10/2004

I am a very large man and did not think that I would be able to really have the comfort I had in my Navagator.I was wrong. It has lots of room and there is good head room. It runs like a champ and the people at the dealership are just tops in all departments. The ony thing I would like a better number on is MPG and that is not real bad but it is just OK. I could not be more pleased and plan to always own a Lexus and it should be a LX470. :-)

WHAT'S A CAR WITHOUT SERVICE?

Kim B, 11/17/2004

Bought 470 May '04.By end of May went on first road trip and discovered door leaked and created an obnoxious squealing sound while traveling at high speed.Lexus dealership tried to fix twice then gave up and sent us to LEXUS USA.We have not gotten any support from them at all.They haven't addressed the problem. It's unbelievable how badly they have treated us. Our door still screams when we travel which is every other week. They have our 70K they win.Please don't buy Lexus.

Good Choice!

Bill nelson, 05/26/2006

nice vehicle over all. For the consumer that requires "high end" luxury i.e Real Estate Brokers like my self, I find that my clientele gives exceptional feedback to the vehicle. Amenities are prevalent throughout. Regarding dependability I personally have had zero issues. Service the vehicle regularly and it should give 300k in mileage in the end. As a fast paced Realtor, dependability is key to my success. I'd highy recoment the LX 470 for those are accustomed to higher level of excellence.

Lexus LX 470

Steve-0, 06/10/2005

It's slow--only 235HP--and prone to crosswinds on the highway. Plus the third seat is difficult to use and takes up lots of space, and my dealer in Boise is unimpressive. But the LX is very well built and has a comfortable interior...

Lexus LX470

mariediana, 09/27/2004

I have only one negative comment - and that is the way the rear gate opens. It opens like a door instad of like a gate. When putting groceries in the back, I like to have the gate serve as a cover for me in the rain while I load groceries. I'm not a fan of the way this back gate is designed.

Wonderful!

Caroline Holmes, 12/30/2004

thank you for sharing that!

the past in the present

MITCHELL ROWE, 12/23/2003

the lx470 is a throwback in automotive times . from a real radio antenna to a muscle engine in peace + QUIET .

12345...7