Used 2004 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

excellent

Grayson, 01/31/2004

i own a new lexus lx470 and i have fallen i love with it. this car is great! it can take me anywhere i want to go. it does not have as much horse power as i would have wanted but the rest of the vehicle makes up for that. lexus' are very reliable and luxurious. i highly recommend this car.

Great Ride

Jan Fry, 02/21/2004

We liked our 1999 LX470 so much that we replaced it (100,000 miles) with a new 2004 LX470. The vehicle was wonderful and we never had a mechanical problem. We're confident that we will have the same experience with our 2004 version. Not as pretty as the Range Rover...but very dependable and great in the snow & ice.

Favorite Family Vacation ride

J squryes, 03/05/2004

Drove 2300 miles over Xmas. this SUV kept everyone comfortable even after 15+ hour driving. Smooth, quiet and solid.

Third Lexus LX470

DentalVet, 03/09/2004

This is my third LX470, and it is fantastic. The ride is incredibly smooth and quiet, and the radio is exceptional. The NAV system is great.

Best SUV Ever

VeroGuy, 03/13/2004

Over 100,000 miles and not one issue. Plan to keep this vehicle for 20 years. Most comfortable feel and ride available.

Lexus LX 470

John Beach, 05/08/2004

I have owned Lexus since 1999. 1 LS 400 1 LS430 and 2 LX470 a 2001 and now a 2003. Not one of my vehicles have ever gone back for a warranty problem other than a stuck auto antenna that I suspect the car wash snag. Used to be a Volvo fan, however, when the swedes change to an enviromental friendly glue and parts starting falling off, it Drove me to Lexus. THANKS VOLVO!!!!!

I LOVE WHAT LEXUS DO TO US.!

jo-ne, 06/06/2004

THE ONLY THING THAT I REGRET TO THIS VEHICLE ARE PAYMENTS AND GAS MILEAGE. BUT COMFORT, STYLE LUXURY ARE THE BEST SPECIALLY THE SUSPENSION.IT LEVELED TO ANY ANGLE YOU PARK THE LX470. AMAZING! HONDA SPECIALIST 2001.

LX 470 after 2500 miles

rcf8000, 07/08/2004

My wife and I just returned home after a 2000 mile vacation trip in our new LX. It doesn't handle, steer, or get gas mileage like a car, but we loved the smooth, quiet ride, and found the power to be more than adequate in most situations. The nav system was very useful, but it sometimes created routes that made no sense; maybe it is malfunctioning, or maybe we don't fully understand it. Any nav that needs a half inch thick instruction book should be designed to be more user friendly. But I'm hooked; I will have to have a nav system in any cars that I buy in the future.

Best GPS system anywhere!

HappyLexusOwner, 08/14/2004

I love my Lexus 470! The car handles well, looks great, and has gotten me through some wicked snow storms and rain squalls. The interior is roomy and the sound system rocks.

Great SUV

B0B, 09/04/2004

Very satisfying vehicle. Would recomment over Range Rover or G-class Benz. You don't get the quality, total elegance and quiet competence in all weather and terrain of the LX 470 in those vehicles. See for yourself.

12345...7