Used 2003 Lexus LX 470 Consumer Reviews

Used LX 470 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...9

Pros
Cons

LX-470 is a sweet ride

Mark3101, 07/25/2005
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Very smooth and the 5 speed transmission is better than the old 4 speed I had in my 2000. The interior upgrades are nice as is the adaptive steering. The 2003 is also quieter than the previous models. Gas mileage is not bad, but should be better. Otherwise a great vehicle for driving in all conditions.

Best SUV on the road

mike, 08/14/2005
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Ride is superior, never had a mechanical problem. Quiet... this is my second 470lx and I probably will buy a third.

LX 470 Ultimate SUV

DRK, 04/03/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

Was going to buy a GX470 but upgraded to LX470 once found out about SUV Tax break for SUV over 6000 ibs GVWR thanks to edmunds.com. I am very satisfied with this ultimate Luxury SUV. Excellent ride, comfort, and value.

Super SUV

mrcofer, 04/24/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

One of my favorite features is the GPS system. The touch-screen technology makes it user-friendly. Also, the funky hybrid transmission gives one lots of options for off-road and on- road experience. I drive all over the state of Georgia, often in places I've never been and not sure exactly where they are. Each morning I just can't wait to get in my vehicle and take off. The only improvement possible would be to make it less expensive with better gas mileage (17 mpg, which is not bad for an SUV of any kind and better than most).

King SUV

jatt is the man, 05/29/2003
4WD 4dr SUV (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

i just bought this car may 26 2003 and its a dream car for anyone. the thing i like the best is the new transmission it makes it faster and gives good mileage even though it can do better the luxury is at the top of its class and so is the exterior styling. i also tryed out the escalade and if you dont want something as expensive get that one. but you have to remember one thing you get what you pay for and the LX470 does just that.

12345...9