Used 2014 Lexus ES 350 Consumer Reviews

Used ES 350 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Great Car

Pat Kenneally, 02/14/2020
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Best car I have ever owned. Two cars ago I had a Buick Lucerne with a Cadillac northstar V-8 engine. The car was fantastic. Drove as fast as I wanted and ran smooth as can be. The only problem was I was in Buick every month with something new breaking down. I was on a first name basis with everyone at the dealership. As soon as the car came out of warranty I traded it in for a Mercedes E350. That car ran great, great engine, excellent sound system, but uncomfortable as possible. If I drove more than 2 hours I was in excruciating pain. I couldn't get rid of that car fast enough. Traded that in for a Lexus ES 350 and I am in heaven. This car is as comfortable and as fast as the Buick but with PHENOMINAL reliability. I have only been back to Lexus for routine service. Last September I drove 12 hours to South Carolina and got out of the car like I just got in, no pains, no aches nothing. At times when I wasn't paying close attention I was driving at 95 mph and didn't realize it, that car is that solid and that comfortable. I have already decided my next vehicle will be a Lexus.

Great car

Mark l, 08/13/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Easy to keep clean. Gets better gas mileage than I thought it would. Averages 28 mpg. Enjoying it ever time I get in it.

Quality is horrid

snowman22, 07/23/2014

After taking my 2013 RX into the dealer for a NYS inspection I asked for a ES 350 as a loaner car for the day. No problem. As soon as I sat down I could tell that cheap was the order of the day with this interior. Cheap- cheap and more cheap. Also no room and hard un comfy seats. I mean hard and narrow and I 'm not that big. The ride was ok but not that firm quality experience one would expect from this car. My neighbors new IMPALA was fantastic in comparison. Lexus has really missed the beat with this ES 350. They should re-think this whole car. On the positive side--- my RX is the best ,high quality car I have ever owned. Nothing CHEAP--- high quality and beautiful interior.

Awesome Ride!

Gabe, 01/23/2016

Just leased 2014 ES350

crobot83, 11/29/2013

I can tell you that HID headlights are not standard, so if you want that make sure it's included. Thus far, the car has been good. Will have it for a few years on lease and so far I'm impressed. I generally only buy BMW but this Lexus has been of similar build quality and styling.

12345...6