MSRP Starting at

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Better than the "OTHERS"

Stingerguy, 11/28/2018
GT 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Went from an unreliable 2016 Ford F-150 Supercrew to a 2019 Kia Stinger. The seats in the Stinger are way more comfortable than the truck ever was. I will miss sitting up high. I won't miss the gas prices or the reliability though. I have a base GT and it is all I need. I did want all of the extra tech but this is a driver's car and I don't want a computer interrupting me. People are really missing out on great vehicles. Kia has taken Toyota's spot. Toyota has become too lax because they have a following. The quality of this vehicle is outrageous. Very fun to drive and one of the reasons I get up and go to work in the morning. I wanted a Dodge Charger R/T at first but then I decided I didn't want to look like every other cop car on the road. Way too bland. Stinger is sophisticated and makes you look like an adult. Buy it or better yet don't buy it so I can stay exclusive. UPDATE Reliability has been great other than the brake discs and Apple Carplay. Front Discs were warped at 10,000 miles. Called Kia support and filed a claim. I would rate support at a 6-7. Dealerships really need to update the value car portion of the repair shop. I wasn't offered at loaner car, the excuse was Kia doesn't offer them that's how they can afford the 100,000 mile warranty. First dealership I went to they didn't know how to rotate the staggered fitment wheels and tires. They spilled all over the place and they didn't care less about the brakes issue I was having. Second visit to another dealer about the brakes the shop foreman rode with me and he started giving me some story about how brakes warp when you drive through water and all of that. Save the drama and fix my vehicle would you its still under warranty. They ended up turning the discs. It was fixed. The Carplay would work whenever it felt like working. So I just left it alone, didn't want to mess with dealership again. Other than that the car was great, Definitely would buy again!

Ceramic Silver / Red Interior - That's a KIA?

Grand Touring, 08/20/2019
GT2 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I've been driving KIA's since 2012 (Optima SX, Optima SXL, & Sorento SX) - and this is by far my favorite one to drive. Great value for performance / technology, but MSRP quickly climbs with all the options. I opted for the fully loaded trim to get the true GT experience and I'm not regretting it (yet). Reason being, I looked at it as spending a FRACTION of what a similar "German branded" car would cost new rather than thinking that's an expensive KIA (with 10yr / 100k warranty to boot!) I'm not one to seek attention, but this car (with the color combination) apparently grabs it... Either I get stopped all the time (which I try to take the time to explain/appreciate) or another vehicle tries to "race" or show off - just asking for trouble! Anyhow, I am sure most people reading this are already familiar with the car so I will try to be brief and leave my top 3 Likes and Dislikes: Likes: 1.) Power / Performance - Although it's been stated it's not a true performance car (rather a GT), it is definitely quick and fun to drive! 2.) Stereo - Love cruising down the road with the kick ass sound system! 3.) Versatility / Unique - In order for me to go back to a "sedan" from an SUV, I was seeking AWD and versatility - and it has both! Dislikes: 1.) Premium Gas / Mileage - Although it's recommended and not required, I still feel obligated to put in 91 or 93 to get the ultimate driving experience - and she is QUITE thirsty - even with a light foot. *Note: The tank may be small for the gas mileage; so requires more frequent trips to the gas station. 2.) Middle Arm Rest - I love the interior quality of the car, but for some reason, I feel they cheaped out on the middle console rest pad - it feels cheap and not comfortable at all. 3.) KIA Drive-wise - Although it can be deactivated, I still have it on the mid-setting; meaning the vehicle actually still tries to steer itself - just not comfortable with this technology yet. If you are an experienced automotive shopper, you can find good deals knowing the advantages of leasing / re-financing. Look at all options and run numbers! I highly recommend this car - go for a test drive and see for yourself!

Holy shitake is this car fun

Christian, 12/15/2018
4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I traded in my 2016 Scion fr-s that I heavily modded. I was looking for an awd car and more room! I already love the interior and it feels more luxurious than I expected. Shifting in sport mode is a little jerky at times, not enough as a deal breaker though. Highway speeds and passing this car excels, just point click and press. They are catching up to the germans, the warranty is amazing, and the price for this car was spot on. I've owned 5 BMW's, and this one was better than 4 of 5. The Z3 M coupe being the only exception. Test drive one, you will be impressed.

HOLY STINGER BATMAN!!!!

CHAMPS, 01/22/2019
GT1 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

This thing is awesome, I'm thinking one of the fastest and best handling "fresh off the lot" cars I've ever been in!!!! I spent 3 years in the ARMY in Germany and had friends, both German and other GI's, that had the German sports cars and our Stinger is wayyyy better than anything I rode in over seas........ all I can say is WOW!!! Test drive one, you will be hooked. GREAT JOB KIA!!!! Who would of thought KIA would be ranked with German ingenuity? I'm a believer. Only issue we have (if you want to call it that) is that we live in northern Wisconsin and bought it with the summer tire package and they suck in the winter, even with one snowflake on the road!! Was going to put snow tires on for winter but for some reason KIA put two different size tires and rims on between the front and rear (summer package only), winter package comes with all 4 corners the same size. I would recommend definitely getting the winter package then if you don't want two sets of tires/rims to store you can at least put four of the same size "summer" tires on those rims. Other than that, definitely a 5 STAR CAR

As good as my Audi...just needs some polishing

Adavis2493, 12/28/2019
GT1 4dr Sedan AWD (3.3L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

My 2011 Audi S4 Prestige was hitting 100K and I decided I wanted to lease something as unique as a new car could be (within reach). Ended up looking at a Golf R, Audi S3 and Alfa Romeo Guilia Ti Sport, I scored a GT1 for $500 a month with only first payment due at signing on a 3/36K. I’m at about 8K and have had it for 10 Months - I had no clue how much attention this thing would get. In ceramic silver over red leather, and the E/Stinger badge treatment, I have someone ask about it at least once a day...in a poll based off my conversations, most people assume it’s a BMW, Porsche, or Maserati. As much as I want the Stinger to sell well and be a hit, I really hope these maintain their exclusivity and remain slightly rare! Aside from oil changes, it’s only needed the key-fob shell replaced, because it was peeling (warranty claim). Performance is solid - it’s not as confident above 40mph as my Audi was, but torque and power is linear and plentiful, and extremely so at low speeds. The transmission can be a bit jerky at times, especially in sport mode...ideally they’re throw a ZF or DSG in it instead. Brakes do not feel as impressive as they look, but can certainly stop you on a dime when needed. AWD performance is better than my Audi and Volvo prior...you can definitely have some fun with this if you turn the traction control off. City MPG is a joke - maybe 9-13MPG’s...highway averages for me around 24-29MPG...to be fair, I have a lead foot and I’m at a high altitude (Colorado) Quality is strong - not nearly as refined as Audi but competitive with Infiniti and last-gen Volvo’s. The center console feels a little cheap, as does the cargo cover and glovebox door. The front outer air conditioning vents are straight out of the Kia parts bin and don’t match the look of the rest of the interior. Seats are supportive, and the heated/cooled seats are quick and powerful. A lot of reviews call out the blind spots, but I haven’t been bothered by them with all the safety/collision mitigation features. Technology is pretty amazing - I had no clue how much I enjoyed wireless charging. Navigation input is annoying (must be in park, no suggestions when inputting addresses), but CarPlay allows you to seamlessly use Waze instead. I wish the back doors had keyless entry, and the blind spot monitors were more pronounced. Also, and auto breaking needs some help - I’ve accidentally brake checked a few cars in bumper to bumper traffic due to the systems false alarms. Otherwise, audio quality is strong and gets better after break-in period and auto high beams/headlights and light quality are top notch. My only major issue I wish they’d have addressed, would be to have made this car ski/snowboard friendly. There is not an option of a center rear pass through, and there aren’t any pre-drilled roof rack slots on the top...for being designed by a bunch of Germans, I expected they would have thought of this. After recently driving my parent’s 2018 Audi A5, it’s obvious the Audi is more refined in just about every way from build to performance. However, the value and looks of the Stinger far outweigh almost all of the cons I can think of. I’m happy I leased instead of bought, ultimately as that’ll easily allow me to get into a second generation Stinger once available. Upon them throwing in the GTS AWD to non-orange models, improving the transmission, and just polishing their overall product, this will be a 5/5.

12345...6