2017 INFINITI QX60 Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific QX60 model:

Best Car I have owned!!
By Ahmad

2017 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

The QX60 lets you sit high, have a great view. Its a truck with loots of oomph. With the comfort and safety thrown in, its a winner.

Great SUV!
By HappyQX60Driver

2017 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

I did a lot of research before purchasing. I mean A LOT! Once I narrowed my choices down to 3, I had a spreadsheet to list the prominent features, including gas mileage, weight, height, leg room (my family is tall), features, etc. The QX60 lined up pretty good with the Acura, but I thought the QX60 had a little more pizazz. So then on to the test drive - the QX60 blew me away with that variable transmission - once into Sport mode, oh yes, it's in the wind! It's comfortable, a great ride (nice and quiet) and we've taken it on the road in a thunderstorm - handled great. I've used the 3rd row, though only for kids. The kids were very happy back there as they had "privacy" (ha!) and USB ports. I especially like the Bluetooth and the sound of the stereo. I still have mine at the factory settings cause there is no need to fiddle with it, sounds really good right where it is. I get lots of compliments especially from people who drive Vans - the QX60 is just as tall but without those weird doors you get on a Van. There is plenty room for everyone and whenever someone is in the 2nd row, they remark about how roomy it is. It's the car I wanted, and I got it - mine is Majestic White with the Wheat interior - its really a good looking SUV. Very happy with my purchase and proud that I did the research to make sure I got the best for my money. Good job Infiniti!

transmission issues making car not enjoyable at al
By justice

2017 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

its a nice looking car but if you do not want to taking too many trips to the dealer stick with a Toyota/Lexus which is by far the best of all the brands.

Great SUV - Very Comfortable and Quiet
By Lewis’ Review

2017 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

Really like the Infiniti QX60 after 8 months of driving. It’s a great SUV that is very comfortable, plush and quiet to drive. Test drove Lexus, BMW, Audi, Acura, Subaru, VW, Toyota and Honda SUVs before buying Infiniti QX60. Here are some of my likes, neutral and dislikes of the QX60:

Likes:

- Navigation: Easy to use, extremely clear directions and touch screen works very well
- Seats: Very comfortable and plush seats with soft leather - good on long trips
- Quiet: Keeps out road noise and quiet when using phone
- Style: Very sporty and stylist SUV which looks great
- Controls: Both push buttons and on-screen controls are easy to use and are well placed. Steering wheel controls are really easy to navigate while driving for both radio and cruise control.
- Safety Features: Blind spot warning, adaptive cruise control, auto stop in reverse when object appears and parking sensors work well and really nice to have
- Camera: Backup, front and 360 view cameras are great to have and clear
- Eco Mode: 2 miles per gallon extra
- Auto Dim Mirrors: Like the auto dim side mirrors which really helps with the light glare at night

Neutral:

- Stereo: great sound which is comparable to other brands
- Engine: Lots of power in standard and sports mode. Eco mode a bit slow to take off to save gas and resists you flowing it, but will allow with a short delay. Eco mode takes time to get used to, I drive 95% of time in Eco and it now feels normal.
- Sunroof: Standard sunroof
- Gas mileage: Standard gas mileage for larger SUV (20MPG in city and 25MPG on highway)

Dislikes:

- Roof Bars: Would be nice to have real roof bars that you could tie rope to. Roof bars are cosmetic unless you buy cross bars.
- Navigation Settings: Safety feature that turns off address input while car is in motion. Won’t let passenger even add it. A lot of new cars are restricting this option too. However, it does allow previous address location to be added while driving which is a plus.

The ins & outs of QX60
By Lou

2017 INFINITI QX60 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl CVT)

It’s a high step to get in. In this day & age you’d think the interior lights could be LEDs. The front area is poorly designed. There’s nowhere to put anything down. The shift stick is right in middle of everything when you actually use it twice during a long ride , whereas putting things down whether a snack bag or anything else has no room. My local service in Brooklyn stinks. I’ve heard that complaint from others too.