Used 2000 INFINITI G20 Touring 4dr Sedan Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

The best car ever made

mikecool77, 11/18/2011
Touring 4dr Sedan

I've had many cars: Multiple Honda's, Acura's, Lexus, BMW, Mitsubishi's etc... By far...This car is the best car ever made. I'm so thankful for this car. It gets amazing gas mileage and it is bullet proof. The mechanic was shocked that just about everything I had in this thing was stock. The only thing you may change is the 02 sensor. 122,000 going strong!!

My G20t and me...

Aeryck Arayuss, 05/21/2003
Touring 4dr Sedan

I love this car, I love riding around in it. What else can I say? Own one and you'll understand...

Great solid Car

Imran, 05/20/2016
Touring 4dr Sedan

Just got to 200k Miles, spent $2500 on suspension & engine, she still runs solid, change oil, keep routine services, one of best G's out there period. its 2016!

Entry level luxury

neosoccer27, 06/12/2003
Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought this car with 18,000 miles. Once read a review on epinions that summed it up-this car is great to traverse down the mountain, but don't expect performance on the way up! The car really has terrific handling and a smooth shifter. Infiniti did a nice job on the features/interior comfort. I purchased snows, handled great in winter. This car is meant to travel about 60-75MPH, but really works at higher speeds. It's got respectful pickup from 0-60. It's just the faster speeds or when you have more than 2 people in the car... If you drive mostly alone, are concerned about mileage, drive under 80MPH for the most part, then this is 4u!

Affordable luxury car

Hass, 08/28/2008
Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought my G20t a month ago and the car is really nice, Im planning on driving this vehicle for another 10 yrs, it has only 40K on it!

175K miles and still going strong

MikeK, 09/12/2009
Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought my G20T 5speed new in 2000 and 175K miles later it still drives like the day I bought it. Tires, 1 clutch, brakes, belts and hoses (normal wear and tear items) is all I've ever had to do for it and I still get 32 MPG. No rattles, squeaks or electrical gremlins that plagues other cars its age - a true testament to the engineering and build quality of Infiniti. Simply put this is the best car I have ever owned and I still get compliments on it 9 years later. I fully expect to get 300K miles out of this car but when the day comes that I finally give her up you can be sure that I'll go to the nearest Infiniti dealer for the next G- whatever that happens to be new that year.

Infiniti bring the G20 Back !!!!!!!!

Infiniti`s for ever , 08/23/2003
Touring 4dr Sedan

Super Car , This is my third G20t. I wish Infiniti would bring this car back . The best car they ever made .

Still getting compliments after 5 years

Infiniti Lover, 10/30/2005
Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought my 2000 G20t 5 years ago, new. I still love this car- so fun to drive and looks great too. Even now, I get compliments on how stylish it is. Not bad for a 5 year old car! No problems or complaints whatsoever.

Love needs more power

G20tman, 01/30/2004
Touring 4dr Sedan

I love this car! It is fun to drive, handles beautifully, but the power is a little lacking.

Great car but...

scottiedoggy, 04/02/2004
Touring 4dr Sedan

Apart from numerous small problems, this has been an excellent car. I wish it had a little more UMPH! This is the only reason I'm looking to buy a different car this year. This car should never have been sold without a turbo option. A turbo would rock in this car. Also a lot of rattles and vibrations and rough ride but all around excellent car.

51050