Used 2000 INFINITI G20 Touring 4dr Sedan Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

Owner of 2000 G20t for 4 years

K.L , 10/29/2004
Touring 4dr Sedan

I had the 2000 G20t for 4 years. It is auto w/leather, and sunroof. I added the 16" rims from the 2002 G20 Sport, which enhanced the appearance and handling...Car has been great for the past 4 years, and I put close 60k on the car with no mechanical problems. Highway gets around 30mpg, and in town driving gets around 24mpg...handles very well and tight...Car still catches lots of attentions after 4 years, styling is incrediable.

If you want fun to drive ... this is it!

Raggededge, 03/20/2006
Touring 4dr Sedan

I got my G20t new in 2000. It now has almost 70K miles and no problems at all. It still garners compliments on its looks. It will outhandle cars much newer and costlier. The leather seats are some of the most comfortable ones out there. Plus, it gets great gas mileage. I average almost 30 mpg year round in mixed driving. Of course, I have a manual which goes a long way towards solving any perceived power deficiencies. Infiniti missed the boat with this car. They should have given it some upgrades and put either a turbo or the 2.5 engine in it. If you can find a nice one used, grab it. You won't regret it.

Great car

pronger44, 09/29/2006
Touring 4dr Sedan

We love our Infiniti. The only bummer is that as our family expands, we probably will have to switch to a big bulky SUv, or heavan forbid, a minivan.

Gem of a car

theGuru, 03/07/2007
Touring 4dr Sedan

The car is extremely reliable. I have taken it on 1000 mile one-way trips (once, soon after I found that the rental car didn't have cruise control and the people were just plain idiots) and all I had to do was check tire pressure and fill gas. Fuel economy @ 21/29 could have been better, for a car this size and (lack of) power. The exterior looks as good as new and as stylish after 7 yrs and has a great pleasing interior. Been asked a lot of times if the car was new. There is a great enthusiast community who are awesome. Excellent dealership network/service. BUY THIS CAR if RELIABILITY/ECONOMY/GREAT STYLE are your keys to buying a car. Seriously, you wont regret it.

Love my G20

G20TCanada, 03/29/2007
Touring 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for almost a year now and I still get excited to drive it. I have the 5 speed manual and it is a hoot to drive. I test drove an automatic version before buying my current G20t and i noticed a huge difference, the auto seemed to really rob power. This car doesn't have a lot of horsepower, but i've never had a problem passing anyone, third gear is very long and you can get going fast in no time. There is also a great community online where you can have any question about this car answered.