Used 2000 INFINITI G20 Touring 4dr Sedan Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

175K miles and still going strong

MikeK, 09/12/2009
Touring 4dr Sedan

Bought my G20T 5speed new in 2000 and 175K miles later it still drives like the day I bought it. Tires, 1 clutch, brakes, belts and hoses (normal wear and tear items) is all I've ever had to do for it and I still get 32 MPG. No rattles, squeaks or electrical gremlins that plagues other cars its age - a true testament to the engineering and build quality of Infiniti. Simply put this is the best car I have ever owned and I still get compliments on it 9 years later. I fully expect to get 300K miles out of this car but when the day comes that I finally give her up you can be sure that I'll go to the nearest Infiniti dealer for the next G- whatever that happens to be new that year.

Infiniti bring the G20 Back !!!!!!!!

Infiniti`s for ever , 08/23/2003
Touring 4dr Sedan

Super Car , This is my third G20t. I wish Infiniti would bring this car back . The best car they ever made .

Still getting compliments after 5 years

Infiniti Lover, 10/30/2005
Touring 4dr Sedan

I bought my 2000 G20t 5 years ago, new. I still love this car- so fun to drive and looks great too. Even now, I get compliments on how stylish it is. Not bad for a 5 year old car! No problems or complaints whatsoever.

Love needs more power

G20tman, 01/30/2004
Touring 4dr Sedan

I love this car! It is fun to drive, handles beautifully, but the power is a little lacking.

Great car but...

scottiedoggy, 04/02/2004
Touring 4dr Sedan

Apart from numerous small problems, this has been an excellent car. I wish it had a little more UMPH! This is the only reason I'm looking to buy a different car this year. This car should never have been sold without a turbo option. A turbo would rock in this car. Also a lot of rattles and vibrations and rough ride but all around excellent car.