Skip to main content

$19,500

Save as much as $292
Select your trim:
12345...8

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Venue, so we've included reviews for other years of the Venue since its last redesign.

Very Economical car!

William Correa, 03/03/2021
2021 Hyundai Venue SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This little care is awesome. It’s a nice crossover, plenty of room inside. The engine does respond, especially in sport mode. The Apple Airplay and Android Auto touchscreen radio is very user friendly. Speakers are great. I bought the SEL model, and it’s well worth the upgrade.

Nice basic SUV

Steve W., 02/09/2022
2022 Hyundai Venue SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Very nice ride, lots of amenities for the money, comfortable and great on gas. Very affordable for what you get.

Love this car

DANSEL, 01/19/2021
2021 Hyundai Venue SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I wasnt sold after my test drive but I am so glad I got this car. The gas mileage is AMAZING, it handles well in all weather...even icy conditions. The truck and backseat are a little small, but that's only because I have a car seat and stroller to go everywhere with me. Little touches make the car feel like a luxury vehicle: sunroof, leather steering wheel and a user friendly touchscreen display. I am super happy with my choice.

Transmission Failed After 22000 Miles

Canadian Chris, 12/09/2021
2021 Hyundai Venue Denim 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

OK car when it works, good pickup, great on gas. It has a significantly rougher ride than my Mazda, and the seats feel cheap. Also when in cruise control, the engine revs much higher than when controlling the speed manually - like cruising at a steady 100km/h and the transmission stays put with engine revving around 2000 rpm, but turn on cruise control and the revs creep up to between 3k and 4k in a few seconds. The worst problem was that the transmission failed after about 35000 km (22k miles). It was behaving weirdly - lurching and jerking - so it was brought to the dealer who said there was nothing wrong, and we were charged $80 for the privilege of hearing it. The following week my partner was driving home from the next town over and suddenly the transmission failed. She managed to limp it home but it was grinding and slipping the whole way, and didn't want to accelerate past 50km/h (30mi/h). Transmission was replaced under warranty, but I am nervous about using this car for long trips now. I don't know if the cruise control weirdness is related to the transmission failure - perhaps the higher revs put more strain in the transmission? It still does the high rev thing with the new transmission.

1 out of 5 stars

5 out of 5 stars

HYUNDAI’S BEST KEPT SECRET!

Daniel T, 07/24/2022
2022 Hyundai Venue Limited 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

While my 2021 Sonata was in the shop being repaired, I rented a 2021 Venue SE. I was so impressed with the ease of getting in and out, zippiness and easy to maneuver in an urban setting, not to mention nearly all the same safety technology of my Sonata. I was so impressed with the Venue, I traded in my Sonata for the Limited model. Couldn’t be happier with my decision. The Venue has plenty of space for my 6’2” frame. Surprisely plenty of legroom, and headroom. All safety technology that one can get. The infotainment is is easy to learn and use. It had its own navigation system, which is again very intuitive. The seats have a nice design and are firm, yet comfortable! Love the white stitching thru out the black/dark gray interior. Gas mileage is so far within range of 29/33/31. The LED headlights at night are just as bright as in my Sonata. Lots of room in the back, especially when the back seats are down. The Venue’s design, presence, vibrant blue adds to my enjoyment of this vehicle. I I do have a few minor complaints. The Limited doesn’t come with wireless internet, the reason is because of the factory navigation. Not sure why. Only the SEL is equipped with a sunroof. None of the backseats in the US Venues have a fold down armrest/cup holder. Hyundai does make u pay for a $65 detached cushion cup holder, which is downright inadequate but a silly add on! Those are my only complaints! Overall the 2022 Hyundai Venue Limited is an inexpensive, roomy, comfortable, loaded with tech compact SUV that is best described as “adorable!” It’s a great SUV for urban driving, college student, and 2nd car. They are currently hard to come by, as I found out there was only 2 available in actual South Florida inventory. 16 in transit, with nearly 80% of these with a deposit already on them. If you can get your hands on them, I’m sure you will find the Venue hitting a sweet spot for need for a compact SUV.

12345...8