Skip to main content

$19,650

Save as much as $2,126
Select your trim:
1...

We have a limited number of reviews for the 2023 Venue, so we've included reviews for other years of the Venue since its last redesign.

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Casual in Denim

My 1st Hyundai, 03/12/2023
2023 Hyundai Venue Limited 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I just purchased the Limited Edition (Denim) and am so happy with it. First of all, I don't understand the "professional" reviews that want to compare it with something that cost thousands more and should be amazing for what you just paid! The Venue is an honest, efficient, comfortable small car. SUV? If that means taller hatchback with great visibility then yes, this is the best very small suv without awd. The Limited Trim has heated seats, heated mirrors, Apple Play, keyless entry, and all of the other niceties that make it feel way better than say a Chevy Spark or Mitsubishi Mirage. I'm only 5'5" so the ability to see comfortably without totally relying on technology. I live in the NW and it's handling our weather rain, fog, light snow, and ice terrific. No, it will not win any races but it will keep up with our traffic just fine. (I drive a mix of hwy and city for my 15-mile commute.) Most of all I find it fun to drive! Again, it's not a sports car, but still zippy enough and really easy to park. Do yourself a favor and drive one.You'll be glad you did. Fell like this pruchase ticks all of the boxes I wanted without being too much vehicle that I'm not using as intended. Fingers-crossed for many happy miles ahead.

Very Economical car!

William Correa, 03/03/2021
2021 Hyundai Venue SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

This little care is awesome. It’s a nice crossover, plenty of room inside. The engine does respond, especially in sport mode. The Apple Airplay and Android Auto touchscreen radio is very user friendly. Speakers are great. I bought the SEL model, and it’s well worth the upgrade.

Love this car

DANSEL, 01/19/2021
2021 Hyundai Venue SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

I wasnt sold after my test drive but I am so glad I got this car. The gas mileage is AMAZING, it handles well in all weather...even icy conditions. The truck and backseat are a little small, but that's only because I have a car seat and stroller to go everywhere with me. Little touches make the car feel like a luxury vehicle: sunroof, leather steering wheel and a user friendly touchscreen display. I am super happy with my choice.

3 out of 5 stars

Nice basic SUV

Steve W., 02/09/2022
2022 Hyundai Venue SEL 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Very nice ride, lots of amenities for the money, comfortable and great on gas. Very affordable for what you get.

Wow

Buy one, 01/23/2023
updated 01/22/2024
2022 Hyundai Venue Limited 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl CVT)

Yes it’s budget friendly but no it does not feel cheap. All the safety features and the styling are put together so well. It looks like it costs more esp on the SEL and up trims. All the latest features and a sunroof included for $23K is unheard of these days. The engine is dual port injection so there won’t be issues like older Hyundais had with carbon buildup. The transmission is the best CVT I have ever seen, it feels like a regular transmission. It may not win any races but it’s more than adequate esp in the sport mode, the snow mode works excellent too. Overall it’s a very easy vehicle to drive and live with. Great warranty and excellent build quality. The only flaw is the seats are kinda hard. I’d buy it again. UPDATE: I have always had luxury vehicles, due to moving to a rural area we needed something good on gas, able to handle rural roads and be reliable. This car has done all those perfectly for 30,000 mi so far. It’s also surprisingly roomy & comfortable, lots of headroom, also leather, sunroof, heated seats all the things you don’t expect for 24K. Not the fastest but iits truly fine being the only complaint. People often comment they like the looks.

1...