Used 2012 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Azera for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

This car will convert Hyundai snobs!

larryhat1, 12/31/2012

I just turned 5,000 miles on my new 2012 Azera and I love it more every day! This is the best entry level luxury car there is. The body design, coupled with the lighting screams nothing but class. Premium comfort comes from within on this car. The controls are laid out very well, and the all around the cabin accent lighting in a nice touch. Plush seating is very important to me and this ride has it in spades. Being that you can get all that for well under $40k, it is an unbelievable buy! Lastly, on a trip from Virginia to Texas using only interstate highways, I averaged 33 mpg!

Can't beat the value for the price!

go4it2, 08/09/2012

Impressive roominess in the cabin with far better seats then the over price would suggest. Nice comfortable ride with MPGs to spare.

Did I really just buy an Azera? It's the 8th wonder of the world!

zoomzoomguy, 07/02/2012

First off we have found ourselves only buying German cars as far back as I can remember. I bought 3 new Mercedes and 2 new BMWs and really was a bit of a snob when it came to the Hyundai brand. I told my friends my criteria for the new car that I wanted to buy and they told me I HAD to at least test drive the Azera. It came down to another 3 series, the new Lexus ES350, the Maxima, a Ford Taurus and a comparably equipped Buick. Hyundai was my last test drive and I knew it was the car for me and bought it on the spot. The tech in this car is nothing short of amazing and I felt so responsible for the first time after buying a car.

From Mercedes to Hyundai

Cameron, 06/11/2018
4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a Jaguar a Benz and a Lincoln. I love my Hyundai. For and entry level luxury sedan it's well worth it. I bought it used with 33k on it. Now have 40k and it feels fine. Runs strong fast comfortable just and all around great car. Haven't had the rough idle and plan to keep maintain

2012 Azera with Tech

samborambo1, 04/09/2012

It has been a week since i picked up the new Azera and so far it has been a pleasant experience. I have only purchased Japanese premium brands until now. I was looking for a large sedan or a CUV (I have a two year old boy) for greater space for the family. I looked into Avalon, Edge, Explorer, Venza, etc but none of these cars could even come close to matching the amenities and the build quality that of the new Azera. I have to give it to the hyundai for vastly improving and becoming one of the market leaders in many areas including build quality, warranty, reliability, etc. Overall I am quite satisified with the purchase.