Used 2012 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 11 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 6-speed Automatic - (11 reviews )

From Mercedes to Hyundai
By Cameron

2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned a Jaguar a Benz and a Lincoln. I love my Hyundai. For and entry level luxury sedan it's well worth it. I bought it used with 33k on it. Now have 40k and it feels fine. Runs strong fast comfortable just and all around great car. Haven't had the rough idle and plan to keep maintain

One of the worst car that I have ever bought
By Khush

2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Warning Do not buy Hyundai Azera. It has engine problem the stupid 10 years warrenty is worthless. I own a 2012 Hyundai Azera it has engine problem I took it to the dealer several times for the same issues. The problem with the car is that it’s shaking it vibrates they call it rough idle when it’s turn it on when you drive it you feel it less but when you stop at a light or park it while the car is still on the entire car is shaking. Long story short they put a brand new engine in my car guess what? I still have the same exact issue with the car. At the end the corporate said there is nothing els they can do.

Hyundai Azera
By echooks

2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I really enjoy driving this Hyundai Azera. I have had it for a year and a half without any problems. I am looking for comfort and reliability and my Hyundai Azera has it. I drove my Azera to the state of Washington and back. It was an enjoyable trip. I really love this car and would definitely buy another one. Hyundai will discontinue the Azera because of its slow sales. 2017 was the last year model. Might be it was not marketed well enough.

Style, Comfort, Reliability
By M Mandle

2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

5+ years, 50K miles. Still runs great, rides comfortably, and very low maintenance. Main issue after 5 years of ownership - the technology changes that have occurred in the auto industry since 2012 are significant.....This will make someone a great used car when I trade up.

2012 Hyundai Azera
By Michael G

2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I bought this used 2012 Azera just a week ago. I have only had this car a week and I absolutely love it. I am probably driving my friends crazy with that look at my new toy, look at it, lets drive somewhere attitude. Before the Azera I owned a 2005 Hyundai Sonata GLS which I bought in 2006. I loved that car and did my best to give it the TLC a car needs and it has lasted and lasted and still turned heads. But I was more than ready for a newer car with updated amenities and the 2012-2014 Azera model Really captured me. Also I never see this model and trim on the road which made me want it all the more. This car is simply gorgeous in every way its Pearl white with the black glass top and 19 inch wheels and a camel leather interior. I love the lines, the curves and the sharpness of the interior and exterior. I am over the moon with this one. Its super comfortable and very roomy. I'm 6'2" as I sit in the driver seat I then get out and sit in the back seat to see how another tall person would feel, it sit has ample leg room. I love everything about my 2012 Hyundai Azera Special Edition. My only complaint is the GPS/voice command isn't very user friendly, but perhaps I'm just not doing something right, I have only had it for a week.