Used 2007 Honda S2000 Consumer Reviews - 41 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Honda S2000 Consumer Reviews

Base 2.2L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual - (41 reviews )

S2000 Keeps on giving
By bob

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

The S2000 is not for everyone. It can be noisy and it's small, but it handles great and is a lot of fun to drive. The resale value is above any car in it's class and undervalued by everyone including edmonds. Kelly blue book was the closest to suggesting the correct value.

07 Honda S 2000
By Jeff Suba

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned the car since 2009 and still can’t wait for summer to take it out on some local backroads and run it through the gears. Other than a battery it’s had no issues plus it’s worth more than I paid for it.

07 Honda S2000
By David Roberts

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

Two seater requires additional vehicle to tote family.

One with the road
By geekette70

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

I'm not going to lie, there are a few things I could complain about with my S2K, wind noise, lack of features, rough ride...whatever...but the truth is, I don't care.
This car isn't for people looking for luxury, it's for people who want performance.
No, not that American I'VE-GOT-MORE-HP-THAN-YOU performance, but responsiveness, agility and above all, fun.
This is a car for people who love driving their driving raw and unfiltered.
If you want a luxury car, get a Porche, if you're looking for a cute convertible, get a Miata, if you want to be one with the road, to hug every curve and to huge smile every time you turn the key in the ignition, then the S2000 is the care you're looking for.

The VTECH engine is only one of the things that sets the S2000 apart, the driver-tuned cockpit and the way it absolutely hugs the road on curves at any speed are just icing on the cake. Edmunds complains of engine noise at higher RPM levels...well...call me crazy, but I think that's just part of her beauty. She's a needy speedy thrill seeker, and you have to be willing to be agressive to fully appreciate what she can do for you. There's nothing wrong with reaching 70 mph in third gear, and you will find yourself scouring the maps for the twistiest roads in your area (or driving across the country to reach them if there are none locally.)

The stereo and speakers aren't the greatest, but it can be replaced with an aftermarket(you can get an adapter for the dashboard controls if you search online.) Wind noise is significant, but it doesn't stop me from driving with the top down every chance i get. Stolen seats are a problem, so get an alarm. I'm 4'11" and my husband is 6'1" and we're both average weight and we fit just fine, though he's probably on the upper end of what might be comfortable. You have to be careful about the guests you invite in, not everyone will fit. So far I haven't found much else in the way of negatives other than crappy floor mats.

My Baby Blue S2000
By s2000lover

2007 Honda S2000 2dr Convertible (2.2L 4cyl 6M)

This is a beautiful sports car.
I will tell you I'm in love with my car.
I purchase brand new 2007 Honda S2000 convertible 6-speed manual. Let me ALERT you in a few things.
Is the most stolen and wanted car in the state of Florida don't matter the age nor conditions of the car.
Mine has being stolen twice. mainly for the seats. This last time they really striped the car down. Alarm system & tracking devices don't work for this crooks.

Great convertible car to have. but like anything it comes with a price. the younger kids crave the high speed of a sports car. but they can't afford it so they will STEAL your car for the ride. just like the movie gone in 60 seconds or even fast n the furious