Used 2014 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

Used Terrain for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Fun fun fun

Sharon, 10/07/2018
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love the car. The only thing I wish it had is a hands free lift gate. Handles great in the snow. Easy and comfortable to drive.

Excellent alternative to sedan for 5

maa0324, 05/09/2014
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We choose the Terrain as an alternative to another family sedan to seat 5 comfortably. It achieves that goal. It also appealed to our need for more utility in terms of rear space for kid activities (soccer) and the towing package to handle a bike rack and other rack like extensions (basket). The vehicle is quiet, comfortable, powerful (we have the V6 - don't get sucked into the 4 cyl), and packed with features. That said, GMC did itself a disservice with holding back key amenities found only on the "Denali". It is the marketing joke of the century...read on...

great car

James Geiger, 03/25/2016
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Never Buy American Made Again

wywill, 02/05/2014
Denali 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I have a 2014 GMC Terrain Denali, V6, AWD. Thought I'd give the American built a try again after years of foreign quality. This new vehicle has 443 miles on it and the AWD system has failed and I have to wait 2 days to get it to the dealership. Unbelievable. Plus the American Car arrogance when I expressed my disappointment at the dealership of a new vehicle having this type of failure (during a winter snow storm) said "That's why we offer a warranty so we can fix things". Wow, what arrogance and audacity about your product. Although it said I should get 16 MPG city, I'm lucky to pull 12 on Premium fuel. Never Buy American Again!

Great deal

Douglas Rule, 03/09/2017
SLT-1 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Got this great deal on a previously leased vehicle. Was on vacation in Ohio and used it to travel around for about 1,000 miles before shipping it home. Really comfortable and drives great.

12345...6