List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 Classic for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

2007 Sierra Classic

Przeor, 10/25/2006
SLE1 4dr Extended Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

We love our new 2007 Sierra Classic . It's a great ride, with a powerful and reasonably efficent V8. The cabin is spacious and comfortable. We especially enjoy the hauling/ towing muscle this truck provides.

Professional Grade

Rob2007, 11/09/2006
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This is my third GM Pickup and once again I'm truly satisfied. Simple, clean interior and exterior make this the most versatile vehicle I've ever owned.

Are you sure this is an American truck?

Speed_Racer, 12/19/2006
SL2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

There are pros/cons to purchasing the last model year. Pros: Save thousands and all the bugs are worked out. Cons: You don't have the latest (not always the greatest). Thus far, the Sierra has really surprised me. The comfort of this truck is amazing. This is one of the quietest vehicles I have owned. Quieter than my Camry's, Nissan's,and Honda's. And it's a truck?

Sierra 1500

DOUG, 11/11/2006
SLE1 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

The overall quality of this heavily discounted truck is finally approaching the Asian level. Fit is rather OK, but the finish is excellent, both inside and out. Engine is very quiet, smooth, and the power is more than adequate. A/C is superb, and the full compliment of gauges is quite welcomed. EPA shows 16/21 and thus far I'm realizing close to that. Have always had 4WD trucks for useless reasons, and the difference in 2WD ride quality/mileage is astounding. I would recommend opting for the locking rear axle though, as the low end torque placed on the standard axle simply overwhelms the drive tire in certain situations. So far this very handy vehicle is all and more than advertised.

Great truck for families

2007 SLT SIERRA, 06/21/2008
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

MY husband bought this truck for me. We have three kids, and it fits everyone comfortably. They are kept busy with the DVD system and separate entertainment system.

Basic truck

Greenlama, 07/05/2008
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

Solid truck with no frills but dependable and OK gas mileage for a truck. I have a 2x4 but didn't get stuck in our large snow storm so with good tread depth it isn't too bad. I bought it for work but know I just use it to commute. I am glad I like it because truck/SUV market is in the dumps. At least my truck is a V6 so it gets about 16 city 20 freeway.

I really like this truck

Steve, 08/11/2008
SL2 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (4.8L 8cyl 4A)

I have made four trips from Houston TX to the DC area, a trip to the mountains (off-road) in Colarado, as well as my daily commute. This truck rides and drives great with a comfortable cab. The 5.3 liter V8 provides the power I want without losing the MPG of a larger engine. Could it be improved, sure. Probably has in the newer model. I would add storage capacity in-cab, as well as more functionality for cup holders and the like. I consistently get 15 MPG in town, and 20 MPG on the road. Who would not want more? But that's probably as good as any full size truck. Would I buy again? You bet.

i like mine

wreckerman9, 04/10/2009
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

So far I'm satisfied with the ride, handling, comfort, and dependability. The mpg Is awesome, as I'm getting 25+ hwy, and 23 around town, with the v-6,4. 3l, I recently went thru 6 states, to see a sick family member, and the long range fuel mileage was great. The trucks seems to be well worth the price I paid, and I've had no problems in 2 years.

Solid, Well-Built & Exceptional Value

Mike, 06/30/2009
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 6.5 ft. SB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

This truck is a base vehicle chosen for utility and value. Only options are cruise, A/C and Limited Slip Differential. After over two and a half years and 34,000 miles I couldn't be much happier. I have yet to have a single problem with it. It has a lot of utility, ride is smooth and it's quiet for a truck - and more comfortable than any car I've driven or ridden in. Fit and finish is outstanding. Ergonomics are excellent Highly recommended

GM JUNK

Dave from Md, 10/31/2009
Work Truck 2dr Regular Cab 8 ft. LB (4.3L 6cyl 5M)

problem with cat converter,trans took a crap at 80000,numerous lights out on dash panel,just recently the check engine light came on.not well put together,i always thought that gmc was a tuff truck,i guess i was wrong.the one good thing is the cat converter and trans were covered under warranty.but the trans took 3 weeks to fix with no loaner car,that was tough to go that long without my truck.i will be very worried after 100000 mi,i guess i should start saving now or trade it in.

Can't beat it at 40 below

George J. Murphyi, 02/12/2010
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I have had a lot of trucks, Dodges, Chevy's etc. This truck has never disappointed me. First year I had it I took off down the Alcan to Minnisota to pick up a camper trailer. I towed it to Seattle, and then back to Fairbanks, AK, where I live. This was in January, and all the winter frills to go with the trip.It didn't miss a beat, and when it is -40 I just heat the remote start, and warm it up. The auto 4WD is a great feature, especially here where it is slick from time time. I've been eye balling the Terrain but my wife hid the checkbook, says my GMC Cadillac in disguise is enough.

Sierra 1500

Stokes, 12/19/2006
SLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is my first GMC and it seems to be a very well built truck. Very spacious interior and inst.panel layed out well. Smooth ride and very quiet. Have not pulled a trailer as yet but power seems to there if needed.

Awesome truck

uc_husky, 06/15/2007
SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 4WD 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck with a comfortable interior and an impressively smooth ride and quiet engine. The Z71 package helps on the bumps. The engine is powerful, sometimes it feels like I'm driving a large sedan with the acceleration and braking.Back seat in extended cab is acceptable. Awesome truck for the price (cheaper than the new styles).

207 GMC 1500

Howard, 10/16/2007
SLE1 4dr Crew Cab 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

I puchased this GMC for the ride. I had a HD 2500 Diesel before. Bad back! I really like this truck, not just for the ride but for all the things it brings to the table. This truck is really loaded, leather,auto wipers, memory seats, adjustable brake/gas peddles, etc. The ride is wonderful! Very comfortable!

Totally reliable. Best truck you can buy.

GETREAL66, 05/02/2018
SLE2 4dr Extended Cab 6.5 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

10yr update.. 150,000 on the odometer and no issues at all. This is my 6yr update. Still rides better than a Cadillac. The only issue I had was changing out the evap canister because I used to top of the gas tank. My GMC has never broken down and has never left me stranded. it's not the fastest truck I've ever owned but it pulls anything I wanted to and does it well.

Good Truck that serves my needs

Brad, 03/07/2019
SLT 4dr Crew Cab 4WD 5.8 ft. SB (5.3L 8cyl 4A)

My truck is an SLT with a 6.0 V8 that feels like it could move a mountain. I pull a 20 ft enclosed trailer with it and you would not know it was behind you. The only real issue I have had was with rear tail light assemblies and both were replaced twice under warranty and the last time they had a design change that has held up another 6 years. Fuel mileage leaves a bit to be desired but it averages about 14 when not pulling the trailer, in stop and go traffic. My truck is 14 years old and I still enjoy driving it. I did upgrade the electronics, added a backup camera and covered the bed with a camper shell. It is garage kept and when clean, still looks like new. It now has around 76000 miles on it and I see no reason not to keep driving it. About the only negative thing I can say about it is that at highway speeds, the wind noise leaves a lot to be desired but that has been true with every other GM product I have owned. The engine is not the 5.3 but the 6.0 max.

51050