Used 2004 GMC Envoy XUV Consumer Reviews

Used Envoy XUV for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...16

Pros
Cons

Ed's Envoy

Edward Goss, 09/20/2016
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I love my Envoy. Bought it new for my company vehicle. Retired and moved to Florida. Took my Envoy with me. Expenses have been minimal to own

Versatility to the MAX!

outdoorsman3, 01/31/2015
SLT Rwd 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned my XUV for nearly 2 years and I am very impressed. Very versatile vehicle. It allows me to travel comfortably, tow moderate weight trailers and boats, The conversion to Pick-up function has proved to be extremely useful. Highly recommend for any driver who needs an SUV but really wants a truck.

A real SUV

parker, 12/28/2008
SLT 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Have used this vehicle like a truck, hauling appliances, furniture easy with the retractable roof. Perfect for taking the dog with mid window and can rinse out the back area. Looks like a SUV and behaves like a truck. Also with sunroof open ,roof open and windows down looks like a beach mobile.

The best of both

martin, 07/27/2009
SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Who doesn't wanted all. Well now you can, The luxury of an suv, smooth ride comfortable,roomy, handles more like a big car than an suv, and the versitilty of a truck. Knowing the whole time with a flip of a couple of switches, your not limited where you go based on what vehiclbe your driving. In the Xuv pick up your Tv, furniture,apliances,without any problems. True story bought washer and dryer told the guy I was in the blue suv he got a little upset and explain that they only load if it fits the vehicle. I told him it will. He mumbled thinking he would have to d-box the items and squeeze them in. When I open the roof, drop the tail gate he's words "nice, I would have never guessed that"

XUV Truck or SUV?

Joe, 12/13/2009
SLE 4WD 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

The Envoy XUV is a Truck, SUV and Luxury car all in one. It is very dependable, but I did have a few issues that happened. The rear Gate door handle will probably give you a problem, also in winter the door will freeze up. The 4X4 service light has just came on on mine at 66,000 miles. Do not know what is wrong with it yet. It is a good truck for long trips, Vacations and picking up supplies and items. I like the style of the body, and the way it handles the road. It gets pretty good gas mileage for it's size. The V6 has plenty of power, and you feel really safe in it.

12345...16