2020 Ford Mustang video
2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance Package Review
Is the Ford Mustang a good car?
What's new in the 2020 Ford Mustang?
According to Edmunds’ car experts, here’s what’s new for the 2020 Ford Mustang:
- New EcoBoost (four-cylinder) Handling package available
- Increased engine output with EcoBoost Performance package
- FordPass Connect now standard on all Mustangs
- Part of the sixth Mustang generation introduced for 2015
Is the Ford Mustang reliable?
Is the 2020 Ford Mustang a good car?
How much should I pay for a 2020 Ford Mustang?
The least-expensive 2020 Ford Mustang is the 2020 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M). Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $26,670.
Other versions include:
- EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $26,670
- GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $39,630
- GT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $35,630
- EcoBoost Premium 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $31,685
- BULLITT 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M) which starts at $46,705