Save up to $4,125 with EV Tax Credits & Rebates
View rebatesView rebates
- Federal Tax Credit for Retail non-cash$4,000Restrictions:
Beginning January 1, 2023 under the Inflation Reduction Act of 2022, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) offers taxpayers a Used Clean Vehicle Tax Credit equal to 30% of the sale price up to a maximum credit of $4,000 for the purchase of a used plug-in electric or hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.
For the vehicle to qualify:
- Price cannot exceed $25,000.
- Need to verify the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
- Must be at least two model years older than the current calendar year in which the vehicle was purchased.
- Must be sold through a dealership, private sales not permitted.
- Not have already been transferred after August 16, 2022, to a qualified buyer.
For individuals to qualify:
- Must meet income eligibility, depending on modified adjusted gross income (AGI) and tax filing status.
- Must not be the first owner of the qualifying vehicle.
- Has not been allowed a credit under this section for any sale during the 3-year period ending on the date of the sale of such vehicle.
- Purchased for personal use, not a business, corporation or for resale.
To learn more, visit https://www.irs.gov/credits-deductions/used-clean-vehicle-credit
- Utility EV Charging Offer$125Restrictions: Dominion Energy offers EV owners a rebate of up to $125 towards the cost of a Level 2 charging station.
To qualify for this rebate, the customer and/or charging station must meet the following requirements:
- Receive electricity from Dominion Energy.
- Have an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
- Networked/Smart charging capabilities to program the station to off-peak periods and respond to managed charging events
- You also earn a $40 e-gift card on the anniversary of your enrollment every year you remain enrolled.
Consumer Reviews for the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid
Perfect family car
More about the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid
Edmunds has 98 Used Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrids for sale near you, including a 2021 Escape Plug-In Hybrid Titanium SUV and a 2022 Escape Plug-In Hybrid Titanium SUV ranging in price from $25,799 to $35,999.
How much is the used Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid?
- There are 98 used Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid vehicles for sale near you, with an average cost of $32,536.Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid near you, starting at $27,925.That's $4,611 less than the average price of a used Escape Plug-In Hybrid near you. Learn more about the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid
Is the used Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid a good car?
- The used Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid received an average score of 3.6 out of 5 based on 25 consumer reviews at Edmunds. If you want to learn more about the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid, read Edmunds' expert review. Learn more about the Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid
* Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs.