Used 2004 Ford Freestar Consumer Reviews

$4,995

Used Freestar for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Ford Freestar Review

Gerard, 12/05/2005

I have not had any problems with this van in the 1 1/2 years that I have owned it. It drives great, handles well, great performance. It's fairly comfortable, and it's very easy to operate the fold-down seats.

Comfort and fun all in one

J Weaver, 02/10/2006

This has been a great vehicle that is adaptable for all our lifestyle necessities and desires. While providing functionality it also affords comfort no mater what the age.

First Van

escofam, 11/11/2006

Went and looked at Toyota and Honda to compare the Freestar and there was no comparison. The Freestar had better safety features and a much better price. I was a little concerned about handling as the Freestar replaced a Taurus wagon but after our first trip the fear was gone. The van handles wonderfully with the optional 17" wheels. First vacation trip was with 5 adults and although the mileage was around 22 mpg the van pulled the hills effortlessly with the load. It was actually fun to drive and made the trip very comfortable. Since then it has made many more trips and I look forward to the trips.

Great Van

Rob R., 12/25/2006

I had a 98' Windstar previously- Freestar has a much better interior, much smoother shifting transmission but gets worse city mileage. I have never had the van back to the dealer for any warranty repairs in more than two and a half years of driving - an excellent reliability performance!

Very Happy

Bri66, 02/28/2007

We drove last summer to Yellowstone. Handled very well both on side roads and highway. Pushed it hard for several days driving and found it very comfortable to drive.