Used 2004 Ford Freestar Consumer Reviews

$4,995

Used Freestar for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Love it!

noribabe, 10/09/2004

We have driven Explorers in the past, but this is much better for us, as we are in our 70's and are looking for roominess and comfort now. It has great visability, and handles like a dream, and is so easy to get in and out of. tho we still feel as tho we have the height and safty of the Explorer, and tho it is not a 4x4, it is front wheel drive, and we grew up in the east, so the snow here in Flagstaff doesn't really hold any problem for us! It is nice for taking our family places also. I can't say enough good things about it, and also the dealership. They were and are great!

We Love the Freestar

brucef, 10/07/2004

This is my favorite car since my 98 Volvo V70 wagon. Design and driving wise it reminds me alot of the V70. It has a great ride quality (but not car like), very very comfortable seating (1st and 2nd row), steering and brakes have excellent feel and the handling is flat and taut. Interior design is clean looking and the exterior is clean and handsome (I've had a surpising number of comments on it). It is very quiet and the 3.9 liter is quite smooth and quite (no truck-like droning here). The transmission shifting is almost unnoticable...like the V70. Like the base engine in the V70 the 3.9 is adequate, not overpowered but with a flawless character. The upperend stereo sound is quite good.

nothing to write home about

rokko, 10/22/2004

The vehicle is ok, had problems with the tape cassette early on and the engine light went on too. The brakes seem to be too low. The buttons for the A/C, rear defroster etc, are too small and the green lights you cannot see when the sun shining in the vehicle. The front doors do not shut all the time.

Brand New w/only 11miles

Pinkham, 11/06/2004

5 Nov 04 Just got it a week ago, Sticker price $29,267.00 Ford knocked off $11,000.00 with promotions. Feel sorry for anyone who bought a few months back without the deals. Gas mileage.....I live in the western part of Massachusetts hilly country it's cold not the best for getting good gas mileage but heres what I got on my very first fill up. Went 230 miles & took 12gallons thats 19.1mi on the gallon. Drove with a light foot keeping rpm between 1000 & 2000 90per-cent of the time & tried not to hit the brakes. Hopefully when broken in this will improve. Attn: Ford - your gas & brake pedals that raise and lower is just plain stupid!

i love my freestar

pARALEGAL34, 11/06/2004

Its a great van ,love the color ..the room is great also ..THANK YOU FORD !