Used 2010 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Expedition for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

ford quality

Ron, 01/08/2010
Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

this is my second expedition. I drove the last one, a 2006 Eddie Bauer model, 107,000 miles with no problems. It was a great vehicle. However, the new Ford Expedition is luxury in a 4 wheel drive platform. Other than fuel mileage of 15 mpg+/-, there is nothing about this vehicle that I have found to be less then ideal.

2010 EL a joke

mbergthold, 04/18/2010
EL XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my wife's dream car. My evaluation after 2 weeks and a 3 hr road trip is that it's an expensive vehicle. I've been a Ford guy for years - no more. The 5.4 V8 has no guts, even with 6 spd downshifts. I loved my 97F150, but this is no truck, even with improvements, the 2010 is a dog. In wind it wallows, handles like a brick. 7500 miles between oil changes? Great way to engineer increased engine wear, which is NOT covered by warranty - engine will be excessively worn before 100k, leaking oil and low compression, thanks to longer oil changes. To top it off, you get a front headrest that is uncomfortable and nonadjustable. Last Ford ever. I hate this vehicle.

Awesome!

Jim, 04/14/2010
King Ranch 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is a truly awesome vehicle to drive. The ride is superb and handling is wonderful. It's narrow turning radius is greatly appreciated in parking situations. It gets people to look and comment on the vehicle. On a 200 mile trip on a congested interstate, in 85 degree weather and running with fast traffic, I got 18.1 miles per gallon per the on board info system. The trip included some 50 miles of in town travel. However, local driving shows 12 to 14 miles per gallon is what I can expect.