Used 2010 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Expedition for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Very unhappy with vehicle

Disallusioned , 11/09/2009
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought vehicle, took it home, next morning, computer malfunction - ABS disabled, no directional signals, navigation detected system fault, dealer still has it and wont be ready until Thursday - one week in service. Brand new never driven condition. Not a good experience at all. Third ford for me.

Excellance again

mrpanda, 04/18/2010
EL XLT 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 4th Expedition, A 97,01,05 this is my first EL. I needed more room for hauling material for work. It's nice to be able to put 8' sheets of plywood in back and not driving with hatch open.Surprising gas mileage 15 local and 24 hwy. Had to order the '10 due to lack of expeditions in the area with the options or colors that I wanted.

Cool classy ride

Vicy, 07/17/2019
EL XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Could use new seat cover on captains chair

Continue to be disappointed

Lynn Mc, 04/28/2010
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

Bought new Nov 2009 and immediately back in shop for electronics. Systems started shutting down. Took two weeks to fix. January 2010 heated seats went out. April sunroof would not open. What next... very disappointed with this purchase. Question reliability.

Bad electric motors

Frankfixer, 11/18/2010
XLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased a 2010 expedition on November 9,2009 and on November 15th for the first time for the power window motor, they said it was fine and just greased it up, which was the beginning of my nightmare. Its now a year later n has been in for the same issue 9 times. Still not fixed. Of course when you bring it in for them to fix it the issue goes away and they continue to tell me there's nothing wrong with it cause they don't see what happens. I am a Ford man all my life. Thinking of buying a different vehicle.