Used 2010 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Expedition for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

What is up with these windows? This will be my last

ksimon1115, 07/27/2012
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is my 3rd and most expensive expedition. I bought a Limited edition with almost every option available. One thing that had frustrated me with the Expedition is the power windows. Forget these lemons opening during the winter. None of them open when the weather is cold. Now, in the middle of summer, my passenger side window has failed. A week later, my driver side window has failed. I'm looking at over $700 in repairs on power windows that continue to work on every other model car in the world! This, on a $55,000 car less than 2 years old. Ford could use their celebrated profits and hire an engineer who can design a power window that actually works! My last Expedtion.

Fantastic Vehicle!

RoadWarrior, 08/26/2009
Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV has it all. Ford has surpassed any other SUV that I have looked at. I bought this for my wife as she was in need for a new vehicle She has been driving a Dodge Grand Caravan 25th Anniversary SXT, which doesn’t even hold a candle to this car. I don’t know were to start? The new contoured look with the power running boards? The air conditioned and heated seats? The rear heated seats? Power folding third row seats? Microsoft Sync (too cool)!, or the wonderful DVD entertainment system and expansive moon roof? My daughter said she feels like Mom is driving me to school in a limo.

Ford Expedition is awesome

nybanker, 03/28/2012
EL Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

I just bought a preonwed expedition and I love it I looked around at all the cometition including the QX56 . The QX I would have to say is a POS in comparison to the expedition it felt tinny and the technology is lame in comparison to the Expedition .. The biggest selling feature was the fact that parts like brakes and rotors are like 1 tenth the price of the infinity and there are like 4000 Ford dealers across the county and like 500 infinity ... Plus it feels good to buy american , I cant see in this day and age buying a japanese car they just seem to be cheaply made ...

Do not buy ford

backdr10, 11/19/2010
Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

This is the third expedition that I have owned . Ford's customer service has not changed since 2003. I spent over 50 k on this vehicle and after 800 miles , 3 dealerships, and 6 visits to the shops I still have a vibration in the front end. The people at Ford try to tell you that its normal and that nothing is wrong , but with each visit tires are rebalanced -taken off of the rims rotated and still a vibration. So one tire is found to be bad and replaced, but nothing is being done about the others that will not keep a balance. Ford completely insults my intelligence and treats me as if I am crazy. This is a damned joke. It does not matter if you are loyal to Ford and it certainly does not mat

2010 Limited Expedition

bb432, 09/28/2009
Limited 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 6A)

We have had the Limited for over a month now and have found it very practical as well as fun to drive. We purchased ours with the upgraded package. 20's Nav, moon roof, deployable running boards, heated/cooled seat, and rear load leveling suspension. Drives smooth and quiet. We were torn between the Yukon and Expedition. The Expedition won out hands down after test driving and looking at the cost and features provided for each. Plus I did not want to drive a Government Motors car at the present time. Don't get me wrong I love GMC cars.