Used 2007 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 Consumer Reviews

Used Ram Pickup 1500 for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

v6 6speed manual tranny

Proud Dodge Owner, 11/14/2015
ST 4dr Quad Cab SB (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

Truck is a little slow on pick up when towing, but then again it's a v6. Does great mpg on highway (I get 22mpg avg) & unless you tell someone, you can't tell it's a smaller engine. If you want a full size truck without the full size mpg, I recommend it.

'07 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4 Hemi Laramie

mike, 02/14/2010

I've had Chevs, Fords,and Dodge's. This Dodge is by far the most poerfull,the seats are comfy,not quite as comfy as the chev but once they break in they are good. If you drive with a heavy foot it will be hard on gas. On the highway cruising at 110 km/h I avg. 23mpg, at 120 km/h I avg. 20mpg.In city avg, is 14mpg. The rear suspension is a little soft if hauling travel trailer or other heavy loads, recomend a set of airbags, the truck will pull my 32' travelair no problem.I love this truck. There was some basic electrical issues with the $x$, a ne reprogram of the computer solved the problem.

Good/Bad Vibrations

Mixed Emotions, 10/28/2010

I made this purchase due to the fact that it looks like a real truck and not something from the future. Great looks and plenty of power. One negative being vibration problems that no one can seem to figure out. After a new set of Michelin tires and trans check and drive shaft check the problem still exists. I have one more who wants to take a look at it and if nothing develops to correct problem I guess I will take a major hit on trading it for something else. Not the experience I expected for something described as Ram Tough.

Works like a truck, drives like a car

motordude, 05/28/2008

I have owned 5 Dodge Rams, and this is the best one yet. The ride, handling, reliability and comfort are unsurpassed. This is the only half-ton truck to offer ESP. What a life saver! ESP has saved me many times this winter driving down narrow country roads. The seats are a perfect fit. The rack and pinion steering makes the truck fun and nimble. I have had no trouble at all.

This Truck Never Had Any Problems

Raymond D. Royall, 07/05/2017
SLT 4dr Quad Cab LB (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

The truck will be 12 years old in February and the only time it has been in the shop was for an air bag recall. This is my first Dodge/Ram truck and it has exceeded all of my expectations for being a reliable vehicle. I had the rear brakes replaced this year. The truck is really all I could ask for. I was sure I would have replaced this vehicle but it still looks good and runs just like it did the day I got it.

12345...19