List Price Range

Used Town and Country for Sale
Select your model:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Company car, putting lots of miles on it.

Rick, 02/02/2016
LX 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I was supplied this vehicle from the company I work for. I was extremely happy about this because I was driving a 2006 Dodge caravan at the time. When I switched to the new Town and Country I noticed such an improvement in luxury and technology. The immediate negative I noticed is how the dodge had a more consistent transmission. The town and country had weird hiccups when changing gears. It wasnt a huge issue but it was noticeable. I drive a lot for work so the audio was a big improvement for me. My personal car has bluetooth and a decent sound system. This van is actually pretty sweet when it comes to listening to music and podcasts. The handsfree system is very convenient. The DVD seems to work well....I do not use this very much. The room inside is what you would expect from vans now a days. Doors open smoothly, and the seats in the rear fold up pretty easy. Overall, pretty cool van.

The car clearly gets little love from the company

Dan, 05/02/2016
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Rented the car for 3-4 days. Town and country is not a bad car, but notwithstanding some sprinkling of some technological features, it feels dated in many aspects. The interior materials are so-so, the thin rear passenger seats are amusing. But the biggest surprise to me was the transmission used on that car. Even the AT transmission in 2009 Toyota Camry is more advanced and intelligent then in this "luxury" van. The transmission has no hill grade logic at all. Going up or down the hill or during the times when engine braking would be beneficial it acts as all the old typical AT transmission do - it either doesn't do anything at all or constantly hunts gears. The engine power is adequate however and the ride is pleasantly comfortable and smooth.

Lemon

Lisa, 09/27/2019
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Chrysler denies that there is a mechanical defect with my 2015 Town and Country van. On two separate occasions the van accelerated on it's own, the first time crashing into the brick wall of the bank, the second time, approximately a year later, it rammed into a concrete porch. I reported both incidents to the NHTSD. There are multiple stories of similar incidents with this make and model. The transmission frequently does not shift smoothly at all. I literally hate this van!! Chrysler Corp. should be honest and admit when there is a defect with their product!!

Fun and sporty mini van!

Will, 02/14/2017
S 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Bought this as a utility family hauler to supplement a 4 wheel drive suv and an econo car. I have to say we are more than just happy with our TC. The S model handles well and is a joy to drive in traffic. The only complaints we have is that in the summer in Las vegas, we wish the AC worked better. Of course its all relative because it works better than most but not as good as our previous Honda Pilot. Update after several more months. Van was involved in a 3 car accident when stationary. Other passenger from the other 2 cars that hit at a high-speed intersection all had to be transported. My family and I were struck by one of the careening cars at approx 50mph. The van held up to the front impact like a vault. My children wife and I unaffected. The van totalled but it was great up until then. Thanks Chrysler!

Mad mom in mini van

Des7171, 10/17/2019
S 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Dear Chrysler, I appreciate that you are trying to help the local dealership/mechanic shop (I can only hope this is true) to get post sale business for certain mechanical issues.... As a preface, over the last 20 years I have gone from owning two low rider trucks, a custom modified turbo charged honda civic and most recently, a 1997 BMW Z3 2.8 L Convertible (post mini van). I have also always been able to pride myself on being able to change my oil, fix things within my ability (most recently, fixing all the wiring in my BMW center console) ect.. I rarely, if ever admit defeat (unless necessary and above my ability). I am also not embarrassed to asked for help either. Until today, I thought my most embarrassing car life moments was going from cool ride, to fast ride, to "it's safe" and purchasing the mini van. I tried to disguise my shame by purchasing the 2015 Chrysler Town and Country Mini van that boasts leather seats, store away seating and an Entertainment System (do you know how much we paid back in the day to have our show cars upgraded with that?) 😂 However, today I was embarrassingly defeated after trying to check (and potentially having to refill) my transmission fluid for the reason of getting the lovely P0704 code, literally 5,000 after the factory power train warranty expired. Unfortunately your corporation made the decision that the only qualified dealership employees are capable of checking (and finding the damn location of the transmission fluid spout) and us “DIYers” are second class and are likely thought to not have the ability to find our own shoe strings, let alone to be able to tie them. Furthermore, is extremely disappointing that you feel its necessary to make something that is standard maintenance (like an oil change) so ridiculously complicated.... 😂🤦‍♀️ Best Regards, A mad mom in a mini van

12345...6