Used 2002 Chrysler PT Cruiser Consumer Reviews

$3,960

Used PT Cruiser for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Bad design

Ron G., 06/05/2020
4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love the sporty feel especially with my 5 spd manual, and the classic look.[BUT], this car could have been better made: 1) No electric mirrors - electric mirrors serve safety; 2) why are the engine belts covered?-belts should be exposed for easy inspection, or should I wait till the belts break on the freeway; 3) Lug nuts should be exposed and not covered. I bought my car, and I did not know that one of the lug nuts was missing because it was covered by the large hub caps; 4) The paint job on these cars is mediocre-most cruisers I have seen have faded paint; 5) I do not like that you have to turn the ignition key all the way back, to turn on the radio.

Originally made for Tony Bennet

Big Dan, 12/25/2020
Limited Edition 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

This PT Cruiser, the seconnd one that I've owned, says "Made for Tony Bennett" right on the original window sheet (which I have). It also has every option Chrysler offered that year except for a roof rack. In addition it has "ghost" flames and a real-looking Voyager wood grain kit that was only available in California, where it was purchased new. The company has since gone out of business. A long-time (since High School) friend bought the car in 2004 and I bought it earlier this year. Everything still works and it goes down the road well.. A few years back I had a Chevy HHR panel van and found both the HHR and the Cruiser were designed by the same guy.