Used 2016 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews - 9 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Chrysler 300 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

What Did I do! Downgraded HUGH MISTAKE
By Velvet

2016 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I now have a 2016. Best part less miles on it. I loved my 2013 300C Luxury black on Black sedan. Not so much with the 2016. That 8 was overcharged by a 1000 plus dollars as dealership did NOT honor the PRICE they had on line. Yet said they.would.. the 2016 is Lacking so much. I hate that I made that stupid trade. It was a huge downgrade to me. I loved my 13. I have to ask God everyday I think of this 2016 LORD HELP ME TO LIKE IT. Yet I have to thank GOD for a vehicle.

Great car
By Eric Tuokkola

2016 Chrysler 300 S 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Love the styling and the comfort. Technology/entertainment package is great.

Interior noisy noisy
By Thomas Bailey

2016 Chrysler 300 Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Take it for a long drive and drive over bumpy washboard type roads and listen for interior noise

FIRST IMPRESSIONS
By john lee

2016 Chrysler 300 Alloy 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I just purchased a 300 AWD 2016 in March 2017. The dealership needed to move this car and really discounted the price. I traded in my 2015 Buick Encore(fully loaded, very poor performer) and got an exceptional deal. I took the car home in a snow storm and it was smooth sailing, no skidding, sliding or having the AWD system shut off like it did in the encore. Since the storm, I have put on about 250 miles and this car is a joy to drive. Handles great, accelarates great. So far I have zero complaints. Well done Chrysler!

300C is a niccce full size car
By BostonBoy

2016 Chrysler 300 C 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

It has been 1 Year of owning the car and I have updated this review.
I,m a believer you need certain vehicles based on your age. Teenager- hot rod. newly married with no kids-a 4 door sports car like a Nissan Maxima, having little kids- a minivan or a mid size SUV like a Highlander , purchased a house and will be doing most repairs yourself- Truck, Midlife crisis -Convertible. Well I've been through all that. Next car for me on Lifes Bucketlist is a "Old mans car", there are many out there, from Cadillac , Lincoln, Mercedes etc, I bought myself a 2016 300C, and I love this car! 1st of all, you can get alot off the sticker because they have some tuff competition. Next compare the features in this ultra loaded car to a Cadillac and you can see it,s easily a $10-16000 bargain. Chrysler tries really hard to compete against others by putting a lot in their cars, Michelin mx v4 tires, double sunroof, nice looking chrome wheels, front and back heated seats(who does that !) a Mercedes looking interior layout, a car frame that was used in previous Mercedes E series, 8 speed transmissions. AWD. huge trunk. Accessories Galore. Driving this car with the V6 I find it to have plenty of power and zip. I drove both the V6 and the V8 Hemi on 2 different days and I honestly could not tell the difference. The ride is very comfortable with the 4 wheel independent suspension.the car also has a quiet interior. My only complaint is I find the middle arm rest is set too far back, your elbow is almost falling off the front of it. Small complaint considering their are a hundred things in a car that could bother you. I have been buying Toyotas, Nissans and Mazda,s for 30 years now and it feels good to come back to an American car that I can say I really love. As for the Edmunds review of small rear window -who cares, the car comes with radar sensors in bumpers and a 8" rear back up screen .Take one for a test ride around the town and 1 exit on highway, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.