Used 2006 Chevrolet TrailBlazer EXT Consumer Reviews

Used TrailBlazer EXT for Sale
Select your model:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

LOVE IT

d0llyd0lph1n, 04/17/2012
LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Love this vehicle - plenty of room for our family of 6. Other than routine maintenance (oil changes, brakes, tires) our only service issue has been replacing battery and front wheel bearings at 6 year mark. No complaints here :) This has been a very versitile and reliable vehicle for us.

Should've Bought the Tahoe

Jim, 06/06/2006
LT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

I was looking for an SUV that was less than $50,000 and I was looking at the Tahoe and TrailBlazer. I thought I would've got better gas mileage than if I were driving a Tahoe but not true. My wife's '03 Tahoe gets better mileage than my '06 TrailBlazer This car has to go out of my garage and back onto the car lot.

Trail Blazin

Happy Texan, 03/02/2009
LS 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Definitely more bang for the buck. Very functional in design and the most comfortable 3'rd row seat ever. This SUV will turn on a dime. Any family should feel safe riding in this vehicle.

Great Car... so far :-)

Tim, 10/24/2005
LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Bought a used 2004 back in July '05. No problems over the last 4 months and 4K miles. Great gas mileage for a large SUV. Averaged 13 mpg while towing the largest U-haul trailer, and 15-16 around town. The same mileage as the smaller 2003 Ford Explorer we had. My A/C comes on strong and cold fairly quickly and access to the back seat can be made easier by tilting the entire middle seat forward instead of just tilting the seatback.

Serious accident

keith carr, 12/12/2006
LS 4dr SUV 4WD (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

Had a serious accident. I was hit on driver's side front tire full length of drivers side. $12000 in damage, but the good news is no injuries. No jarring inside. Nobody got a scrape or scratch or even a bruise, This thing totally protected us and there was no damage inside. I would definetly buy another one. They are fixing this one, but it gave us total protection in the accident. You can't beat that, and the damage was all cosmetic. The other car was totalled.

12345...7